The Emirates FA Cup Final Chelsea v Leicester City ** Spoilers ** [15th May 2021]

Soldato
Hoping for a Leicester win in one of their matches with Chelsea. They deserve something from this season. What matters most to Rodgers - a trophy or CL next season?

Associate
Hoping for a Leicester win in one of their matches with Chelsea. They deserve something from this season. What matters most to Rodgers - a trophy or CL next season?
I think the best case scenario is Leicester winning the FA cup and beating/ drawing against them in the league to secure 3rd/4th. Chelsea beat city in the CL and secure a cl spot for next year while finishing 5th because liverpool swoop in and get 4th.

Every ones happy that way. Well maybe not city but they won the PL and aren't a real club anyway.

Soldato
I think the best case scenario is Leicester winning the FA cup and beating/ drawing against them in the league to secure 3rd/4th. Chelsea beat city in the CL and secure a cl spot for next year while finishing 5th because liverpool swoop in and get 4th.

Every ones happy that way. Well maybe not city but they won the PL and aren't a real club anyway.
I like your thinking - but imagine Chelsea winning another CL....ugghh. I 'd rather City won that because Pep might feel complete, leave and they'd be rubbish again. Lets hope its a decent match!

Associate
It's been a decent enough game, just a lot of mistakes. Chelsea the better team but I think Leicester can be a threat. Would love to see a Vardy goal.

Back
Top Bottom