** Resident Evil Village Thread **

Soldato
Not sure I like that you cannot get back to some areas as I missed an outhouse and it is in the Moreau reservoir area and the lift no longer works so the challenge 'When you Gotta Go cannot be completed.
Also Hooligan which I completed did not register and I am absolutely sure I got all windows.
Some of the the windows had to be shot, did you get those too?

Soldato
Managed to beat the final boss on standard, for me what made the fight annoying is that there was no indication what sort of damage I was doing, used the magnum and shotgun. 35 + hours for two playthroughs so good value for money.
Back to Mad Max.

Last edited:

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
OP
Would have been nice if nvidia didnt cheap out on the 3080 :rolleyes::)
I was kidding man. Don't think that issue has anything to do with VRAM.

As for the cheeping out bit. They have a 3080 Ti for coming out soon for those who find 3090 to be taking them too deep, but 3080 to be too cheap. Personally I found they struck a nice balance as I would not have paid the extra money for the extra vram which up until today I would not have had zero use for.

ne0

ne0

Associate
The normal way to play this game, along with all Resident Evil games is with a controller :) Much better experience.

yeah tbh I agree with this. I started playing it with M and K but found moving to my dualsense was a much more relaxing experience. This is a console port through and through so makes sense.

Back
Top Bottom