• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Is now the best time to sell your GPU?

Soldato
I sold my 5700XT a while back for £850, nearly double what I paid. I don't game much in summer and there's not a lot I want to play so took the money and spent it on AV gear instead.

Associate
£892 for my 3060Ti-FE...
Getting more tempting eh, especially as I'm away for months as of Friday, I wonder if I could pick up one on my travels...

Going anywhere near an AIB factory in China/Taiwan/the Moon? I'll cover airfreight costs to the UK for both of us if you can get a 3090 at retail! :cry:

Associate
I've got 4 or 5 3080 gamerocks and the CEX price is pretty nice. Need to time the ethereum exit well, but I will certainly keep one!

Not sure it's worth rushing, from what i've seen the stock is probably the worst it's ever been. Imagine the 2nd hand market will fire up a bit in the autumn on most Nvidia cards as Eth 2.0 looms. Even after EIP-1559 mining is very profitable and any losses will potentially be offset with Ethereum's deflation I would think.

Soldato
Prices are going crazy. Just 3 months ago I sold my 1070 mini on the bay and today one went on the MM for a little more than I got on the bay.

Might have to look into selling my 3080 lol

Back
Top Bottom