• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

6700xt in stock at ocuk

Associate
Read this post and was really excited and eager to finally buy one. Clicked through and looked at the price. Disappointed. I can't afford £900 on a graphics card, let alone midrange one. That should be the cost of an entire midrange PC.

Associate
And to think I only paid about £200 more than there asking for a 6700XT, for a 6900XT Reference.

looking back, it wasnt really that bad a deal.

Associate
At that price I expect to seem them still there at 9am in the morning, not selling out in seconds as is usual

Associate
6700xt is not great for mining, the ROI at this price is really bad, plus cryptos have been in free fall past couple of days. Scalpers will not bother as CEX pays less. Maybe this is the turning point every gamer has been hoping for!

Back
Top Bottom