• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

RTX 3090Ti

Permabanned
Was bound to happen but would hope they wait on the newer smaller Samsung process they said they would use later and no need to rush due to not lacking VRAM unlike the 3080 to 3080Ti

IMO Aug-Sep 2021.

OcUK Systems
OcUK Staff
No benchmarks lame
That would breach NDA.

As for 3090Ti, nobody seems to know, there's definitely been no official information and Zotac appear to be the only vendor with anything on their roadmap. Some vendors struggle to understand why Nvidia would release such a product because it would impact on their very profitable A5000/A6000 business.

Associate
The only reason I could imagine a 3090Ti being a thing... is to 'refresh' it with the LHR chips.

I could see them just making the Ti cards going forward. Id be surprised though if any of the Ti cards offer any meaningful upgrade over the non-Ti variant.

Im surprised to see people even thinking of 'upgrading'. The only way that would make sense to me is if you can sell existing card for more than the cost of the Ti. (Maybe miners will pay more for cards without the LHR?)

Soldato
The only reason I could imagine a 3090Ti being a thing... is to 'refresh' it with the LHR chips.

I could see them just making the Ti cards going forward. Id be surprised though if any of the Ti cards offer any meaningful upgrade over the non-Ti variant.

Im surprised to see people even thinking of 'upgrading'. The only way that would make sense to me is if you can sell existing card for more than the cost of the Ti. (Maybe miners will pay more for cards without the LHR?)
If Nvidia are going LHR now aren't non LHR 30xx series going to fetch telephone numbers?

Associate
Why would a 3090 Ti exist? What would the market be? Regardless of what marketing says 3090 is mainly used in production / content creation, and gamers who are desperate & can't find anything else. There is already a full GA102 with double the VRAM for production for US$6,000. A 3090 Ti for gaming? :cry:

Back
Top Bottom