NZXT Dust filter replacement

Associate
Was wondering if anyone could help me, i have a nzxt case and my dust filter has been pulled apart by my daughter. Was just wondering i anyone knew where i could get a replacement ?

Soldato
I thought it was another case sorry.

Demciflex filters are very very good I bought a set for my phantek evolv x, got to clean them regularly as they do catch a fair bit of dust.

Associate
As HoneyBadger says best bet is to contact NZXT they have sent me free spares before. Last think I got was a plastic side panel for my NZXT 630, they took a while to respond but sent it for free.

Associate
OP
Ive spoke to someone from nzxt and they have told me the h400i case is no longer produced, which mean replacement parts are no longer available. So not really sure what to do anymore if anyone has any ideas it would be truly appreciated

Associate
Ive spoke to someone from nzxt and they have told me the h400i case is no longer produced, which mean replacement parts are no longer available. So not really sure what to do anymore if anyone has any ideas it would be truly appreciated

Funnily enough I have the same problem - I want to buy an H400 and have been looking for one for ages but can't find them on sale anywhere :/

I assume you're referring to the dust filter that sits on top of the case? I didn't realise they were fragile enough to be "pulled apart" but that's unfortunate. Anyway if I recall correctly those are 2x140mm fans there right? There should be "240mm dust filter"s available on the interwebz that you can buy (just google that exact name) which should hopefully fit ok.

Associate
OP
Yeah the email said they have been discontinued so not sure they are available anymore, ive found dust filters but they seem to be coming up short the sizing on top of the case seems to be an unusual size. It's my fault really as i have my pc under my desk, so my youngest had access to it she managed to pull the magnets off which basically just left the mesh ripped up. Hopefully i can find some mesh and just use that.

Back
Top Bottom