Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War

Soldato
Diamond SMGs, on a roll now.

Now that you've used them extensively, you realise how OP they are right? :D
The only gun in the en tire SMG lineup I don't like, is the Milano.

edit: Major Snipe nerf incoming (EVEN slower ADS, custom flinch and slower bullet velocity), which is just silly. I've been exclusively sniping since I finally cracked the code, but might need to go back to normal guns ... will need to wait and see how it pans out.

edit: Meh, nerf aint that bad at all .. still happy with it. Serpent wrap is the thing to do, M82 is actually useable now (not that I would), Tundra and Kswiss still the go-to.... there is however some flinch that takes some of the more "BS" snipe gunfights away from you.... but thats OK.

Last edited:
Soldato
My favourite was the new WW2 thing, (can't remember it's name, SPP something), that felt very precise, quite liked the KSP too. I really need to go back to sniping, haven't tried the Swiss, I still cannot get the hang of quick scoping, I'd like to as it's the most annoying thing to be up against. :D

Associate
So the cross-gen bundle is on the PSN sale for £40.29. Question: if I buy this exactly how much more money will I need to pay in game for the various map packs and such?

I haven't played COD for years, in fact I havent played console for years either!!

Associate
I've uninstalled. This game is bad for people's health :D. But seriously, it's time to play something else

Interesting you say this. As a dad to a 2 year old tolddler I barely get any game time these days. I've had the PS5 sat idle for 3 weeks now and still havent had chance to play. I thought something like COD might be good for me to jump in for 10mins heree and there. The other choice was pickup Last of Us II which I havent played yet (no spoilers please). I'm just not sure if I'd get the full benefit of Last of Us II if I was having to play in small intervals.

Soldato
I love it! Got a 48" OLED last week so now I'm able to play at 120hz, feels so much smoother. Just prestiged the LMGs and half way through the crossbow so just the pistols and knife left for dark matter.

Soldato
Done the crossbow and Knife gold, last two pistols to do. I'm finding headshots really difficult with the pistols, thought they'd be easy.
Nice work mate. Pistols go easy oncde you have the akimbo attachment.

I have the special and launchers to go, after deciding to whizz through the tac rifles on the 12v12 game mode. Aghain, not sure I can be asked to run around HC and Melee'ing people with rocket launchers, or played combined arms for the vehicle downs :X

Soldato
Nice work mate. Pistols go easy oncde you have the akimbo attachment.

I have the special and launchers to go, after deciding to whizz through the tac rifles on the 12v12 game mode. Aghain, not sure I can be asked to run around HC and Melee'ing people with rocket launchers, or played combined arms for the vehicle downs :X

The best bit for vehicle downs was Armada for the jet skis and Cartel for the motorbikes, the double kills were the worst really. I got lucky with Cartel as there were obviously a bunch of players on there all trying the same thing, it ended up as a rocket launcher motorbike jousting tournament, the most fun I've had all season. :D

Prestiged the AMP yesterday and half way through the 1911, fingers crossed I'll have dark matter this week.

Just read that "Hijacked" is coming back for Season 4. Love that map, used to be a KAP40, shotgun fest.

Last edited:
Soldato
can someone with Cold War on Series X do me a favour please?

I am desperate to buy it and play it, especially now Hijacked is returning, but during the free play demos, i've not been able to get it to work splitscreen mutliplayer. When the second player presses A at the menu screen, nothing happens.

Could someone please try and sign in a second profile on the same Xbox Series X and press A to join a multiplayer lobby together?

Associate
can someone with Cold War on Series X do me a favour please?

I am desperate to buy it and play it, especially now Hijacked is returning, but during the free play demos, i've not been able to get it to work splitscreen mutliplayer. When the second player presses A at the menu screen, nothing happens.

Could someone please try and sign in a second profile on the same Xbox Series X and press A to join a multiplayer lobby together?
I haven't played multiplayer split screen but have played zombies in the past with OH, she needed her own profile on the Xbox for it to work.

Back
Top Bottom