Metro: Exodus [E3 2017]

Soldato
I'll be getting this finally once rebuild my rig next month, rude not to at current £3.99 on Epic with that voucher. Is the DLC worth it as it effectively makes it over twice as expensive at £8.69?

Man of Honour
I'll be getting this finally once rebuild my rig next month, rude not to at current £3.99 on Epic with that voucher. Is the DLC worth it as it effectively makes it over twice as expensive at £8.69?

The DLC works out at around another 6-8 hours of game, so imo the DLC was worth it

Soldato
Just installed the enhanced version after buying it on the Epic store. Looks amazing at max settings and with ray tracing on. Well worth £4.

Associate
Steam have the 2 DLC and season pass on offer. Does anyone know if these are compatable with the enhanced version? Have the DLCs also been enhanced? Ta

Associate
Some of the later levels run like poop compared to first few areas, it's weird as the GPU usage isn't even that high on my 3080 so I'm not sure what's limiting performance, or maybe they just didn't optimize them as much. :confused:

Soldato
I've only just started playing through this.

Just arrived at Caspian and have a quick question. Having played through Volga non-lethal can I do the same at Caspian?

Are there any special tasks that need completing? - such as collecting the teddy in Volga.

Soldato
I've only just started playing through this.

Just arrived at Caspian and have a quick question. Having played through Volga non-lethal can I do the same at Caspian?

Are there any special tasks that need completing? - such as collecting the teddy in Volga.

You can non lethal the Caspian, however a part of a mission toward the end of the level requires you to kill; there's no way around it as far as I'm aware. It doesn't negatively affect the outcome of the game though.

Back
Top Bottom