Where does nobody want to holiday?

Soldato
tbh i think there's no county that's totally dire is there ? my next holiday is catching up with family but will be oxfordshire and west Yorkshire ,swapping Polzeath for Haworth but a change is as good as a rest sometimes

Man of Honour
What's wrong with a holiday in Scotland?

The Scots have always been okay with me, and I’ve enjoyed myself in their company, but the weather leaves a lot to be desired.
I saw a sign for Glasgow once, when I was in Bowling Green KY years ago, I’d give that a whirl if I got the chance.

Soldato
A nice 2 weeks in Luton town.

Lol I looked up the most expensive hotel in Luton and even that looks like it's in a complete **** hole.

Last edited:
Soldato
I'm going camping this weekend in Oxfordshire, then next week larging it up (family style) in London. 4 nights in a 5* twin room top floor suite on the SouthBank cost far less than normal.

Booked London Zoo, speedboat down the Thames, that big slide by the Olympic park and eating at a load of good places.

Soldato
I randomly chose Norfolk.. never been before, I was hoping it would be quieter up there, feeling more uneasy now. I should have stuck to isle of wight

80s%~ Essex (85), Cambridgeshire(83), Staffordshire,(84), Warwickshire(87), Cheshire(88) booked up.

Granted I like my home town (Stafford), but seriously Staffordshire gets 80%+?!

Thought that was banned on here? :D

Yeah I thought that word gets starred out. Never heard of it before I ventured into GD, but Wikipedia says it's a Welsh coastal town and otherwise nothing odd or untoward about it.

Man of Honour
Yeah I thought that word gets starred out. Never heard of it before I ventured into GD, but Wikipedia says it's a Welsh coastal town and otherwise nothing odd or untoward about it.

Spend one day and one night there, (should you wish to accept the challenge), and let us know what you think.

Back
Top Bottom