Where does nobody want to holiday?

taB

taB

Associate
I randomly chose Norfolk.. never been before, I was hoping it would be quieter up there, feeling more uneasy now. I should have stuck to isle of wight

Norfolk is heaving at the mo.

My vote would be for Dumfries & Galloway - rains a lot but lowland Scotland is a beautiful place and most people go straight past heading for the Highlands.

Commissario
I'd have been disappointed if it wasn't mentioned, I was pleased to see it as the very first reply, I think it's acceptable in this thread :D
You might even have been Ryhly disappointed.
getmecoat.gif

Soldato
Northumberland is criminally underrated as a tourist destination but I bet even that is busy due to covid restrictions.

I saw more Dutch tourists than southerners in Northumberland, which was a nice bonus.

Soldato
Norfolk is heaving at the mo.

My vote would be for Dumfries & Galloway - rains a lot but lowland Scotland is a beautiful place and most people go straight past heading for the Highlands.
Yes, I love the lowlands, but pretty much every time I've gone there it's been ****ing down. :p

Caporegime
Merthyr now has one of the best bike parks in the UK, it's a busy place.

Looking forward to going to this soon. Less than an hour drive too.

Merthyr. Despite its bad rep is also y right on the edge of the beacons. Pen y Fan is well worth a visit.

Back
Top Bottom