• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080Ti to be "available" on June 3rd, RTX 3070Ti on June 10th

Caporegime
If you already own a 3xxx series FE, do you think they will limit you from trying to pick up a Ti card?

I think someone posted on here a while back that if you have bought any 3 series card you're basically blocked from getting another. I'm gonna email them and see if that's changed.

Associate
I think someone posted on here a while back that if you have bought any 3 series card you're basically blocked from getting another. I'm gonna email them and see if that's changed.
OK let me know if you get a response, please. It's crazy when a lot of households have more than one PC these days! Glad I don't have 3 sons into PC gaming.

Soldato
Trouble is, she is an artist, so very interested in the aesthetics. It's going to be all white components, RGB and probably water cooled. It will be more expensive than mine despite being lower performance.

Fortunately mines rather down to earth, she'll get to pick KB/Mouse/Case but that's it, she might even help build it as she always used to pick up screwdrivers and less about when she was a bit younger..

HRL

HRL

Soldato
Oooooooooofffffffffffffffff toasty!!

:fire:

That sucker will need an undervolt! :D

Can’t work out if it’s a cost saving exercise or they’re having a laugh. It will be toasty, yep.

At least the VRAM won’t be so warm as it’ll only be on one side, like the 3080.

Soldato
Devil's advocate: 3080 Ti FE is £999 (or possibly more). Stock is plentiful because Nvidia held back on 3080 production when they realised (late last year) that they priced the 3080 too low, and have been stockpiling chips since :cry:

3070 Ti will be the tough card to price. There's not much of a price gap between a 3070 FE and 3080 FE as it is. And it'll look a bit shifty if the card launches above the 3080 price...
And they're all gonna end up on Ebay :cry:, Carnage bots exist for a reason :cry:

Caporegime
Ouch, 3090 power draw on the 3080 cooler And has fewer cores than the 3090. Those FE cards are going to run toasty AF, hello 80c+ GPU's

Would that be one of those fe cards that you claimed weren't going to be made a wee while ago as there had been no leaks of the card? :cry:

Back
Top Bottom