• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080Ti to be "available" on June 3rd, RTX 3070Ti on June 10th

Associate
From what we have seen through this pandemic, they will all do that to ripp off customers collectively. I reckon they will price it from £2.5k to 3k+. Then make up excuses. Remember this is to play video games as well, hence the LHR , absolutely awful.
I really hope not. If all the big name retailers do that then I'm as good as done with PC gaming.

Soldato
Prices are laughable. People may have paid through the nose to game during lockdown but as the country opens back up and you can do other things (summer too). All that retailers and the like of Nvidia are doing is killing PC gaming. fact. people will just find new hobbies. You can buy a nice mountain bike, a jetski and a drone and still have money left over for the price of one of those cards. absolutely stupid.

Last edited:
51221845423_25a792c233_k.jpg

Oh my, that's from a UK retailer. Over 3k for an MSI GPU.

giphy.gif

LOLOOOLOLOOOLOLOLOOOLOOLOOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOL!

Soldato
Prices are laughable. People may have paid through the nose to game during lockdown but as the country opens back up and you can do other things (summer too). All that retailers and the like of Nvidia are doing is killing PC gaming. fact. people will just find new hobbies. You can buy a nice mountain bike, a jetski and a drone and still have money left over for the price of one of those cards. absolutely stupid.

Well said mate. The PC Hardware industry is just screwing themselves over. I’m done with PC gaming, I’ve had enough. Moving on to other things I’m not spending £2000+ on a graphics card. I hope the whole industry collapses. They have only themselves to blame

Soldato
People need to understand there is more to life than gaming. I enjoy PC gaming. but yeah at these prices no chance. I'd rather do other stuff. Not to mention cloud gaming will soon replace the need for hardware.
+1.
im still looking, but chose to go out with my son later so will be avoid the launch as not interested any more until more sense is drummed into folk to stop buying at daft prices hence and fueling all this, plus the shortage doesnt help either

Back
Top Bottom