• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080Ti to be "available" on June 3rd, RTX 3070Ti on June 10th

Associate
I wasn’t going to buy the 3080Ti FE, but I thought I would just give it a go via the Nvidia site to see how hard it was and how quick it went unavailable. I managed to get one in a basket, but I didn’t go further than that. Don’t know if it would have worked if I had carried on. Took it out the basket and tried to add again and there were none left. Seems like they sold out in less than roughly 1min. I wasn’t using a script though just relied on human reflexes, so might have been available 2mins, don’t think longer than that.

Associate
How fun... never even saw a buy card (kept refreshing on 2 laptops on different connections) and never even saw a button to add to basket...

Associate
This has given me some entertainment.... Lot's now appearing on EBAY, all based in Manchester ;) ;)

Comment from a bloke on Discord "they had f'all stock I was waiting in a queue outside"

kar

kar

Associate
I was watching the whole time from 1:50+ no buy button at any point.

The changing price looks like a caching issue. One cache has the high price, the other a lower price.

Back
Top Bottom