• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080Ti to be "available" on June 3rd, RTX 3070Ti on June 10th

Associate
A friend of mine has just called OCUK and was told they don't have any stock to sell as they weren't allocated any! They're making up some pre-builds which might go live later apparently. So there we go, literally no chance of getting one. Could a staff member verify this for us possibly?

Soldato
A friend of mine has just called OCUK and was told they don't have any stock to sell as they weren't allocated any! They're making up some pre-builds which might go live later apparently. So there we go, literally no chance of getting. Could a staff member verify this for us possibly?
why the **** they not saying this then

Associate
What a mess, I had several browsers open on several different shops all auto refreshing with my 550MB internet and not even once did I see an 'add to cart' option, everywhere either didn't change or just went from 'coming soon' to 'out of stock' right away. I've never known it so hard to actually spend money on something.

Associate
What an absolute ******* farce.

I phoned another etailer 2 hours prior to launch. The chap said they never had any stock to sell and that the official launch time was 2pm. He said my best bet was to go straight to Nvidia website. Guess what. Nvidia site "Buy" button linked me to that very same etailer who had previously informed me they had no stock prior to the launch anyway. None!

The Green team. Nvidia are a bunch of Waster and B**********s.

It's the Team Red for me from now on.

Back
Top Bottom