• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080Ti to be "available" on June 3rd, RTX 3070Ti on June 10th

Caporegime
What an absolute ******* farce.

I phoned another etailer 2 hours prior to launch. The chap said they never had any stock to sell and that the official launch time was 2pm. He said my best bet was to go straight to Nvidia website. Guess what. Nvidia site "Buy" button linked me to that very same etailer who had previously informed me they had no stock prior to the launch anyway. None!

The Green team. Nvidia are a bunch of Waster and B**********s.

It's the Team Red for me from now on.

You realise their latest GPU launches have been disasters too right?

Associate
I followed this so I can see what to expect for the 3070ti launch next week (as that I think is the card for me).

Seems what I have to expect is getting through to a page as soon as its available, and then hopelessly refreshing looking for a Buy button that never appears.

Amazing UK launch for the 3080ti - couldn't have gone better

(was on the Nvidia site then the <insert competitor's name here> site refreshing, but never had a chance to buy)

Associate
What an absolute ******* farce.

I phoned another etailer 2 hours prior to launch. The chap said they never had any stock to sell and that the official launch time was 2pm. He said my best bet was to go straight to Nvidia website. Guess what. Nvidia site "Buy" button linked me to that very same etailer who had previously informed me they had no stock prior to the launch anyway. None!

The Green team. Nvidia are a bunch of Waster and B**********s.

It's the Team Red for me from now on.
There is plenty of 6900XT in stock on OCUK

Soldato
How bad is it that OC weren't allocated any?

I thought they would be one of the first to be allocated stock in the UK.
I seem to recall Gibbo (or maybe another staff member) saying recently that they have a much better relationship with AMD and their AIBs, with the exception of XFX I believe.

Associate
convo with a mate while we were trying to grab him one for his gpuless build
I like how they messed up the revised oos price and quickly reverted it back to the in stock price :D :D nice

image.png

Back
Top Bottom