• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080Ti to be "available" on June 3rd, RTX 3070Ti on June 10th

Associate
No ti for me gave up trying with the 3080. Good news though I’m at step 4 for evga step up so 3090 ftw ultra should be incoming very soon. People payed more for a 3080 than I have for the step up

wish u guys all the best getting one of those overpriced ti’s

Associate
I saw them go live a couple of minutes after 2pm (with the boat captcha to give notice), but saw a buy button once. I clicked it within a second and it already said unavailable.

Paper launch.

Did you refresh for the full 40 odd mins? I literally logged on at about 2:30, hit refresh for a min or two and the buy button appeared. Went and got my mate from his office, all which took a while, and order went through.

Soldato
Did you refresh for the full 40 odd mins? I literally logged on at about 2:30, hit refresh for a min or two and the buy button appeared. Went and got my mate from his office, all which took a while, and order went through.

I was there as soon as it showed on nvidia website at 14:05, refreshing the page constantly until around 14:45 buy button didn’t show up once so I had no option to buy it. Something dodgy going on there with scan.

Many here in the same boat it seems. Had it on Laptop, pc and phone and no buy button on any of them. Must have refreshed the page a good 1-200 times or more.

Associate

Yep. Three AIBs appeared just after 2. Didn't see my first buy button until about 30 minutes in (when another two appeared), then it never reappeared.

Associate
I was there as soon as it showed on nvidia website at 14:05, refreshing the page constantly until around 14:45 buy button didn’t show up once so I had no option to buy it. Something dodgy going on there.

Many here in the same boat it seems. Had it on Laptop, pc and phone and no buy button on any of them.

Yep. Three AIBs appeared just after 2. Didn't see my first buy button until about 30 minutes in (when another two appeared), then it never reappeared.

Yeah, something’s up then. How odd. I wonder what the criteria for the buy button appearing on any given ‘refresh’ are.

Associate
Where are you lot setting up telegram alerts? And how?

Telegram app on your phone and then join the group " FE PartAlert " , i then set a unique notification sound for that particular app. It works perfectly just make sure your ready and set up on the site it links to when the notifications come through . Had no issue getting a 3080 FE and also had a 3090 added to the basket but its obviously one per customer. Good Luck :)

Soldato
I think I might just stick with the 1080ti that I bought from OC years back. Part of me wonders if getting twice the performance for almost twice the money is really progress anyway. Another part of me wonders if the miners will flood the market with used cards once Ethereum goes Proof of Stake (hopefully this year) and bring the price and availability of new cards back to reasonable levels.

Or just get an RX 6900 XT.....

Back
Top Bottom