• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080Ti to be "available" on June 3rd, RTX 3070Ti on June 10th

Associate
Perfect thanks, I have accounts with most of the retailer's that are likely to sell them and I should be logged into all of them already as well.

You should be able to click on the links posted today( will say sold out ) and will take you to the site so you can check everything is ready :)

Soldato
i find it amazing folk actually think there would a load of stock, it may have been plenty of stock for normal times, but we live in totally unnormal times. i dont know of many launches that had enough stock to go around, its generally the same for most high end launches

Associate
Has anyone that ordered a 3080ti FE had their order update to “order placed” or “payment authorised”

I’ve had the initial “thank you” for your order email but nothing further :(

Associate
Already have a friend who is willing to take it off me if I decide against it :)

I got the FE, was mainly trying for the TUF however.

I still have my 2080ti that I might put on the Members Market for a reasonable price too...

No worries! Don't ask you don't get! haha congrats on being able to get one ordered though!

Associate
Same - pending fraud checks, etc if you go to order history.

Mine doesn’t show in order history yet. If I go to my account it says

“You have 1 successful pending order. This will not be shown in order history until fraud checks are complete and it has been processed by our systems during business hours, you will receive updates by email once this occurs, stock will be allocated on a first come first serve basis any processing time does not affect this, thank you for your patience.”

Associate
Mine doesn’t show in order history yet. If I go to my account it says

“You have 1 successful pending order. This will not be shown in order history until fraud checks are complete and it has been processed by our systems during business hours, you will receive updates by email once this occurs, stock will be allocated on a first come first serve basis any processing time does not affect this, thank you for your patience.”

That's what I have too - seems fairly typical looking back on previous forum posts around launch day releases.

Back
Top Bottom