• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080Ti to be "available" on June 3rd, RTX 3070Ti on June 10th

Permabanned
? No. Why would you think that? Only OC have said they are holding it to stop bots getting at it. Where do you think everyone bought their 3080ti's from? Outside the UK?

Yeah, so not all UK retailers are withholding stock.

Since the botched release, I have checked and not seen a single store that has them for purchasing in the UK, On release day you could get 3080Ti FE and other brands for £1049 from the site NVIDIA re-directed people to.

Has anyone seen any for sale from retailers other than the release site?

Associate
Since the botched release, I have checked and not seen a single store that has them for purchasing in the UK, On release day you could get 3080Ti FE and other brands for £1049 from the site NVIDIA re-directed people to.

Has anyone seen any for sale from retailers other than the release site?
It's because there is no stock mate, they all sold out within 10mins.

Associate
I have rung round 4 main retailers and they have all said they have not sold any yet. Only place I can see sales from is an auction site where cards are being scalped.
Well you can't have called a certain main dealer selling FE cards because that's where everyone has been getting them from.

Soldato
I have rung round 4 main retailers and they have all said they have not sold any yet. Only place I can see sales from is an auction site where cards are being scalped.

Proving they were sold by your comment above about auction sites having them, many retailers were selling them and sold out quickly that day, not sure who you called but that's not true.

Permabanned
Proving they were sold by your comment above about auction sites having them, many retailers were selling them and sold out quickly that day, not sure who you called but that's not true.

:cry: You are seriously confused if you think all other retailers were selling the cards. The auction site mainly has a few GPUs from NVIDIA's redirected site.

As far as I know, on release day, only the one website that NVIDIA's website redirected customers to was selling the cards. The 4 online retail stores I contacted all had their different reasons as to why they have not sold any 3080 Tis, like TBC, Not received any stock, thinking of best way to sell.....

Soldato
I'm a team green lad so I'll just spam whatever link comes up first out of 3080/3080ti/3090
tenor.gif

Soldato
[

Literally people on this forum have got cards, where do you think the eBay sellers got them from? They all came from the one retailer.

He makes no sense ever, he clearly doesn't know enough retailers or etailers as I know for a fact they were selling at a good few places.

Also I have no idea why is he so bothered about it, he has a 3080 as he says, so why waste your time with all that ? Also he also purchased some AMD 6000 card from OCUk later but had some problems with it from what I remember and so on and so on.. He's one of the strangest new members on here with his arguments and facts about how computers should work, then he asks for tech help himself all the time, proving he doesn't know very much from the help he asked for, basically a pc builder knows all these basic things, but he plays like hes some I.T Pro...

Anyways need to stick a few people on mute on here recently, a lot of time wasters and drama queens in recent months.

Last edited:
Associate
He makes no sense ever, he clearly doesn't know enough retailers or etailers as I know for a fact they were selling at a good few places.

Also I have no idea why is so bothered about it, he has a 3080 as he says, so why waste your time with all that ? Also he also purchased some AMD 6000 card from OCUk later but had some problems with it from what I remember and so on and so on.. He's one of the strangest new members on here with his arguments and facts about how computers should work, then he asks for tech help himself all the time, proving he doesn't know very much from the help he asked for, basically a pc builder knows all these basic things, but he plays like hes some I.T Pro...

Anyways need to stick a few people on mute on here recently, a lot of time wasters and drama queens in recent months.
Thanks for the info, he's clearly crazy then.

Associate
I know of 3 stores that were selling on launch day other than the Nvidia linked store. I also know another store was getting a bashing off of a tech site as they were scalping their customers for about 3 times the MRSP

Permabanned
I know of 3 stores that were selling on launch day other than the Nvidia linked store. I also know another store was getting a bashing off of a tech site as they were scalping their customers for about 3 times the MRSP

I see we're these main online retailers? Or local stores

Associate
Think I can guess which store was essentially ripping people off.

Permabanned

Also I have no idea why is he so bothered about it, he has a 3080 as he says, so why waste your time with all that ? Also he also purchased some AMD 6000 card from OCUk later but had some problems with it from what I remember and so on and so on.. He's one of the strangest new members on here with his arguments and facts about how computers should work, then he asks for tech help himself all the time, proving he doesn't know very much from the help he asked for, basically a pc builder knows all these basic things, but he plays like hes some I.T Pro...

Yes, continue your bullying.
Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom