I just turned 40 years old

Man of Honour
Happy Birthday :D

Couple more weeks and it is my turn. Funny how some stuff that was decades ago feels like just the other day and other stuff fully feels decades ago.

Associate
Where did the last 40 years go? I feel old now...

Not to sound morbid, but things only get worse and you watch as your body slowly lets you down (most of us), so
make sure each day counts before you find too much time has gone by and you can no longer do the things you had planned on.

62 and still here..

Man of Honour
Not to sound morbid, but things only get worse and you watch as your body slowly lets you down (most of us), so
make sure each day counts before you find too much time has gone by and you can no longer do the things you had planned on.

62 and still here..
Amen

Soldato
Where did the last 40 years go? I feel old now...

Happy Birthday bud! Does this mean we will have some birthday meal photos?!

62 and still here..

Read all of that and then saw your name haha. Tbh 62 is not ‘old’ these days, at least you’re not 70 right? :D

Soldato
I still feel about the same physically as around 15-20 years ago, mentally a lot more worn out though.

Age is just a number as they used to say.

Man of Honour
I still feel about the same physically as around 15-20 years ago, mentally a lot more worn out though.

Age is just a number as they used to say.

Yeah.

The only change for me physically vs 20 or so is that eventually I hit a ceiling if pushing extreme physical exertion - I can work out and condition myself to that level but then I just sit there it is like hitting a wall - 20 years ago I could have iteratively got past it.

Mentally though very different place.

RxR

RxR

Soldato
Look on the bright side - next year you will be 39 (according to Judge Judy "50 is the new 30").

E. Subtract the number of years you are over 40 from 40 to get your new "legal" (JJ) age!

Back
Top Bottom