• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080Ti to be "available" on June 3rd, RTX 3070Ti on June 10th

Associate
Given that some of the 3070ti's that have popped up on ebay are shown as already being received by the seller. Would this indicate they are likely employee's/friends of other retailers who are buying their own stock to scalp? How else would someone have them in hand already?

Associate
I honestly don't believe half the messages on these websites. A UK retailer was showing me via pop ups that many people were purchasing a certain 3080ti that I had open in a browser yet this was before the release day.

Soldato
Like I posted this before - "why wait till you get home to scalp someone why not stick it up for sale on that website on way home from the shop!" Now there are two (top one looks like they got two as well) !

Pretty sure these are genuine items too :cry:

gCxQdE8.jpg

W31B0C4.jpg

Caporegime
What a sorry state our hobby has turned into. I have been a gamer since the time of the P3 pentium and never seen the likes. Prices before even getting scalped are nuts and yea, I have been guilty of OTT spending but kinda glad I have skipped this gen.

Hopefully we get some normality soon but I doubt that. Glad I treated myself to a drone instead of a GPU and loving it.

Soldato
That's fair enough.
But it's been almost 3 months since the last one on the MM.

That's a lot of "Next weeks"

Gibbo doing a MM deal next week. 3060 and 3070. £450 and £600 respectively.

Where is 800+ on a 3060 ?
Cheapest on OcUK was £550, but sold out, still plenty cards sub £600 but those are moving pretty fast too.

For the members with larger post counts, all being well I hope to activate some MM only deals next week also on 3060 and 3070 in the members markets. 3060 around £450 and 3070 around £600, both will be high-end OC models.

Back
Top Bottom