• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

MORE VOUCHER DEALS COMING - NEW SECTION IN GRAPHICS CARDS, WHO CAN SEE IT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I can't see this new graphics card section sub forum but I can see the MM. Perhaps it is set up for only mods to see it and us mere mortals are only in a general user group that needs adding to some permissions setting.

OcUK Staff
OP
I could see that deal fine mate.

Well that makes no sense at all, you can see MM but you can't see this even though it has less restrictions, but hey I think this was the issue the moderator team found, in short it made absolutely no sense why its not working. :(

Associate
Hi there

With the help of the DON's we think, WE MIGHT have found a better solution than MM which is less restrictive.

If you look up in the graphics forum section you will a new "GPU DEALS" section, if you can see it, post here, if you can't see it also post here.

You can go post in my thread there too.

Hopefully a lot more people can access it and if true I shall run a trial voucher deal in there next week and we shall see how it goes, leak the code though and were back to MM only deals.

Is there any age relation on the account to this? I've been following your forums for a while without creating an account (the silent type) and since you've been posting deals for this i'd like to give it a go to get a voucher code. Obviously i'll only post relevant responses etc and generally try and be helpful rather than just posting aimlessly 50 times but if there is also an age limit on the account I may be wasting my time? Thanks :)

Sgarrista
Commissario
Well that makes no sense at all, you can see MM but you can't see this even though it has less restrictions, but hey I think this was the issue the moderator team found, in short it made absolutely no sense why its not working. :(

Send them my way bud, you know I work for XenForo so can quickly check why.

Soldato
Maybe it's only showing cached pages, does the forum fetch data from a database upon each page request or is it built out like a Jam stack to push static pages out? If its the latter something isn't triggering the static pages to be built for that section.

or

Maybe try rebooting the forum server?

Soldato
Fingers crossed you guy's get it sorted out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom