Tiny Tina's Wonderlands ! - Borderlands spin-off

Man of Honour

60c271d96ace2Castle.jpg

Soldato
If the original actress is doing the voice overs, it'll be great! She's brilliant in Mythic Quest (tv show) on AppleTV+. Tina was one of my favourite characters in Borderlands 2, and the Assault on Dragon Keep amongst the best DLC I've ever played.

Edit: Trailer was blocked for me in OP's post but I see it now! Hell yeah!

Last edited:
Caporegime
Looks like they've iterated on Borderlands 3 cel shading even more with those textures now. Looking good.

I still can't believe Aloy and Tiny Tina are the same voice actor. :D

Soldato
If the original actress is doing the voice overs, it'll be great! She's brilliant in Mythic Quest (tv show) on AppleTV+. Tina was one of my favourite characters in Borderlands 2, and the Assault on Dragon Keep amongst the best DLC I've ever played.

Edit: Trailer was blocked for me in OP's post but I see it now! Hell yeah!

I never knew it was her from Mythic Quest until you said. God that show is a guilty pleasure.

Soldato
The original Tiny Tiny DLC was pretty epic for a free addon to BL2, and Gearbox said they would never do any DLC that extensive again. I think Randy realised they could have sold it as it was such a significant extra.

I like the idea of taking a sci-fi game and turning it into a fantasy game, so this looks great.

Soldato
I realized I had only really played BL1, and a small part of BL2. I haven't played BL3. This is gonna give me some inspiration to finish them all to be up to speed for TTW :)

There's also Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel. So you've got a bit of catching up to do :p

Man of Honour
OP
Is BL3 worth it? According to steam its not great lol.

I wasnt sold on it initially and the main villains are terrible but the more I played of it, the more I've come to like it, to the point now where imo its actually the best Borderlands game in the series. The gunplay is superb, having the dual modes on the weapons is brilliant, the gameworld is huge, the graphics are refined and more detailed plus it has just about every character from Borderlands 1, 2 and presequel in the game at some point or other, which makes it feel like you're getting one last bit of time with your favourite Borderlands characters before its all wrapped up.

Man of Honour
OP
Hopefully, It wouldn't be the first time though when game "magically" disappears from the steam store and becomes epic ex.

I suppose the difference this time is that they now have sales figures from Borderlands 3 when it was only on Epic versus sales figures of Borderlands 3 when it came onto Steam, so they have the data to indicate which platform gave them the most sales

Back
Top Bottom