Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Caporegime
Decided to play a few rounds, cheating as bad as ever! - I was getting sniped on the train, wherever I went I got sniped! - Didn't think much of it, until I was behind a box, got snipped from the Aircraft Tower, and when I was actually hit and killed the guy sniping did it through someone else who was in front of him :rolleyes:

The next time I just spawned in barely enough time to parachute and got headshot killed from the ground up from an assault rifle

Soldato
Have been enjoying Resurgence Rebirth, SBMM doesn't seem to be as impactful and the quicker pace is great for getting games in a tighter time period.

SBMM isn't working right and it's putting me off the game. I'm regularly getting matched with lobbies full of level 500 sweat monsters now and I'm far from that with a k/d of just over 1.0, trust me.

Say what you want about SBMM but it stops those who just have an hour a day to play getting used as cannon fodder for sweaty monster drinking dungeon dwellers who never leave the house.

Soldato
SBMM isn't working right and it's putting me off the game. I'm regularly getting matched with lobbies full of level 500 sweat monsters now and I'm far from that with a k/d of just over 1.0, trust me.

Say what you want about SBMM but it stops those who just have an hour a day to play getting used as cannon fodder for sweaty monster drinking dungeon dwellers who never leave the house.
Is there anything official that SMBB is broken? It does seem much harder over the past week. Im ~platinum lobbys usually at 0.96KD but feel like everyone is diamond +

Also, I imagine most hardcore Warzone players to be like this :D

WoWSouthpark.jpg

Soldato
I’m a 0.95 and never get lobbies below 1.1. Most are 1.15 -1.30. This season has been hell :D I’ve had cheaters in every other game the past few weeks, it’s the worst it has ever been for me.

Playing far more rebirth now as it’s just more fun at the moment.

Associate
Is there anything official that SMBB is broken? It does seem much harder over the past week. Im ~platinum lobbys usually at 0.96KD but feel like everyone is diamond +

Also, I imagine most hardcore Warzone players to be like this :D

WoWSouthpark.jpg
Heya, you still on 461.40? Tried the new drivers out?

Soldato
Heya, you still on 461.40? Tried the new drivers out?
Yep, still on 461.40. I havent as not had any crashes, dev errors, bugs or any other problems in months.

The only issue i've had was about a week after the new map was relased. Looking out certain windows would cause graphics corruption, from memory it was all solid white. Breaking the window it would go away. This was resolved in one of the game updates though as it no longer happens. It also happened for my teammate who was on a slightly different driver

Soldato
Welcome to every evening of Warzone

It's funny that doc is saying this stuff yet he always plays with Z, who can pick up an gun be it floor loot or the most broken loadout going, and track people with absolutely no recoil. I honestly don't think I've ever seen his gun bounce once!

I've stepped away from warzone largely now. As a bot myself (.5 kd) who plays with other bots, it's just constant sweat lobbies and hackers to the point where my squad have stopped playing it altogether.
It's a shame because I do enjoy the game and have ploughed time into it but playing with randoms is even more impossible

Soldato
I feel the same completely love warzone and such a buzz when you get a win, but so many cheaters that are not even hiding it. Makes you think there must be many more who do hide it and just use the wall hack rather than full on aimbot.

Winds me up so much when you make the final circle and then 'meet the cheat' waste of 30 mins

Waiting for BF6 now. Yes there will be cheats but when the game costs £50+ you would hope it would be slightly less than a free game.

Associate
wall hacker central over the last few weeks its drove all of us away

yesterday 4 of us all decided seperatly to instal battlefield 4 I think it helped amazon gave it away for free for me

skipped 4 and played wow over that time till bc2

Associate
talking to my friend he has been playing on the american servers and they have a lot less cheats

and lots of terrible players he mentioned feeling like a death machine

Soldato
talking to my friend he has been playing on the american servers and they have a lot less cheats

and lots of terrible players he mentioned feeling like a death machine
I don't have the internet speed to VPN across the world to get better lobbies.
I've actually given apex ago, not put many hours into it and have mostly played by myself with squad fill trios but it has made a nice change to sweating non stop in verdansk, just gonna take some time to get used it I think

Associate
I’m a 0.95 and never get lobbies below 1.1. Most are 1.15 -1.30. This season has been hell :D I’ve had cheaters in every other game the past few weeks, it’s the worst it has ever been for me.

Playing far more rebirth now as it’s just more fun at the moment.

loads of low level players with basic skins

Associate
Not certain never tried it

but it wasnt just the cheats the standard was very low

he said something about african vpn and how thats even lower

Associate
Resurgence is good fun because it's quicker paced than normal BR. Over in 20-30 minutes and gunfights are more of a common occurrence because of how smaller the map is. Needs more maps for this mode if anything.

Back
Top Bottom