Any MMORPG recommendations?

Soldato
Maybe try Lord of the rings online ? it's free to play with tons of good content and defo worth a play if you like Tolkien's books and lore.

Associate
You can try Phantasy star online 2: New Genesis. It was just live one week ago.
Though it's a semi-open map but it was worth trying. It continues from PSO2 but NGS is like a new start in terms of gears and levels.
I reckon it is worth trying :D

Associate
It's £7.50 a month. Going to the cinema or pub for a couple of hours is more expensive than that lol.

Even if you get suckered into paying for extra retainers (need that storage space when you're trying to master all the crafter jobs!) it's still under £9, which is less than I just spent on my lunch.

Soldato
I wonder when star citizen will be worth playing.

Well considering they promised an infinite unverse with endless galaxies and billion of stars etc that so far, after 11 years they've got about 4 planets done I'd say you my be waiting some time...

The only fully working and completed component of the the game is the store, which has been running flawlessly from day 1 - funny that...

:D

Associate
I have given up on Star Citizen. They have enough ships now, just make the god damn game.

Anyway the MMORPG genre is a bit dead thanks to pay to win.

Hopefully New World and Ashes of Creation will be better than the current crop.

Soldato
Well considering they promised an infinite unverse with endless galaxies and billion of stars etc that so far, after 11 years they've got about 4 planets done I'd say you my be waiting some time...

The only fully working and completed component of the the game is the store, which has been running flawlessly from day 1 - funny that...

:D
I have given up on Star Citizen. They have enough ships now, just make the god damn game.

Careful now, you'll have jonneyMendoza choking on his Kool-Aid.

Soldato
the last MMORPG I played many years ago is Lineage2 and that will forever be my favourite game, but there are 2 games I'm keeping my eyes on and that's new world and ashes of creation, those 2 look great and will definitely play both when they come out.

YES!! God I miss the OG L2, tried the remaster recently and... Well, it's not aged well at all. Miss Cruma tower immensely.

Shillien knight was my main, I do not miss the 0.005% xp per mob though, loved me some grinding back in the day but I think it would break me now haha.

Lv20 class quest was interesting, Lv40 was a week of grinding for the second sub class, amazing haha.

Associate
YES!! God I miss the OG L2, tried the remaster recently and... Well, it's not aged well at all. Miss Cruma tower immensely.

Shillien knight was my main, I do not miss the 0.005% xp per mob though, loved me some grinding back in the day but I think it would break me now haha.

Lv20 class quest was interesting, Lv40 was a week of grinding for the second sub class, amazing haha.

I played necro on C4 and switched to treasure hunter when Interlude came out but necro was my favourite. I remember farming for ages to craft the sword of miracles and then having it stolen from my account by a clan mate whom I stupidly trusted with my password. Losing that sword made me proper depressed for weeks lol

Soldato
I played necro on C4 and switched to treasure hunter when Interlude came out but necro was my favourite. I remember farming for ages to craft the sword of miracles and then having it stolen from my account by a clan mate whom I stupidly trusted with my password. Losing that sword made me proper depressed for weeks lol

Oh god, thats painful to read haha. I quit just before Interlude.

I spent months farming for a Damascus and got it to +12......... +13, pop. I was heart broken. Back to cemetery and TOI farming mats to sell for the next few months haha.

It's actually why I'm looking forward to D2, I need a grindy game again, just not to L2's level, it was brutal.

Back
Top Bottom