• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080Ti to be "available" on June 3rd, RTX 3070Ti on June 10th

Soldato
Manged to buy NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti Founders Edition 12GB GDDR6X Graphics Card. Now what do I do with it, just bought 3070 few days ago from here :(

Associate
Yes, my thanks also for everyone who recommended the Telegram alerts. Seem to be faster than other sources.

Although when I say 'thanks' I'm not sure that's what I mean. If someone told me this time last year that I'd spend a grand on a graphics card, I would have thought they were nuts.

Associate
The 3090FE dropped as well, just got a notification 2 seconds and on the site, 1 second to press the add to basket and instantly message appears to say this item is unavailable to add to basket!
The bots are very quick today! :mad:

Soldato
The 3090FE dropped as well, just got a notification 2 seconds and on the site, 1 second to press the add to basket and instantly message appears to say this item is unavailable to add to basket!
The bots are very quick today! :mad:
Probably people refreshing the original link as it was the same one the 2nd and 3rd time it popped up on Telegram.

Back
Top Bottom