Wired or Wireless Mouse?

Associate
So I'm currently using some cheapo wired Corsair Harpoon which I picked up a while ago, however, I've been in the market for a while looking for something wireless mainly due to the wires really. So my question is, are wireless mice still a no go when it comes to input lag whilst playing most FPS or would I really notice that much difference?

Thanks in advance!

Soldato
Wireless mice have gotten just as good as wired in the past little while, any of the Logitech lightspeed ones are basically wired mice in terms of lag.

Associate
I can't stand wired mice, it would always get caught on items on my desk, or cause friction. The razer wireless mice are also something to look for, although I had the cheaper razer basilisk hyperspeed and I would have this problem where the mouse would sometimes not wake from sleep. I haven't had this issue with the ultimate edition however

Associate
Been quite happy with my G402. I had to replace the microswitches for the thumb buttons (Logitech were cheap and used crappy switches there), but I've found I prefer wired mice.

Mind you, the last wireless I used was an original MX revolution (?) I believe.

Associate
Currently using a Logitech G pro wireless and it's been working almost perfectly, except for a bit of double clicking on a side button, but i have been using this mouse for a few years already. Looking to upgrade to the pro wireless superlight since it's almost 20g lighter than the pro wireless

Associate
Currently using a Logitech G pro wireless and it's been working almost perfectly, except for a bit of double clicking on a side button, but i have been using this mouse for a few years already. Looking to upgrade to the pro wireless superlight since it's almost 20g lighter than the pro wireless

Seems that Pro Superlight X is it has been getting some rave reviews and used competitively too. Guess the gap between wired/wireless is almost nothing now

Associate
Seems that Pro Superlight X is it has been getting some rave reviews and used competitively too. Guess the gap between wired/wireless is almost nothing now
yeah, there's basically no gap between wired and wireless now. But a lot of pro teams are sponsored by Logitech as well so that will sway how many people use that mouse. But reviews from techtubers, streamers, etc. for the mouse are also very good!

Associate
I’ve got the Glorious Model O wireless and only play FPS games.

I’ve never noticed any lag. The battery life is insane and it’s super light so really easy to chuck around the mouse pad

Back
Top Bottom