** NVIDIA RTX 30 SERIES (3090 / 3080 / 3070) NOW ONLINE AT OcUK **

Associate
Most people cannot see the new section that went live you can see with 180 days and 50 posts, supposedly a technical issue is preventing the majority from seeing it, not sure how, it must be a very picky system to only let a few see it.

OcUK Systems
OcUK Staff
Most people cannot see the new section that went live you can see with 180 days and 50 posts, supposedly a technical issue is preventing the majority from seeing it, not sure how, it must be a very picky system to only let a few see it.
yeah but I've been banging on about it not working as we'd hoped for months so it shouldn't be a surprise :p

Associate
Still can't see the new section on my account, though I must admit it's a good idea this voucher thing.

Yup pretty much the same thing here although I do have access to the members market. However, if we're going to be using this new section from now on and considering I'm waiting for the 3080ti to come in stock, can you confirm if the vouchers will be in both sections?

Associate
yeah but I've been banging on about it not working as we'd hoped for months so it shouldn't be a surprise :p

Did not even know that it has been in operation for months, thought the Deal thread at the top of the Graphics Card section was new here apart from the one in the MM section.

Not that it lets me and many others see it anyway.

OcUK Systems
OcUK Staff
Did not even know that it has been in operation for months, thought the Deal thread at the top of the Graphics Card section was new here apart from the one in the MM section.

Not that it lets me and many others see it anyway.
no, we've been trying to get it working the way we intended for months :cry:

Still not working properly though, who would've thunk it...old forum tech being unreliable

Associate
no, we've been trying to get it working the way we intended for months :cry:

Still not working properly though, who would've thunk it...old forum tech being unreliable
Well that explains a lot. I was wondering why people earlier in the thread with lower post counts were saying they could see it :(. Can it be fixed manually or does it have to be getting the whole forum sorted before those affected will be able to see it?

Associate
I've been a member for time but don't have near enough posts. How do we get this fixed or has that changed to more posts required now?

Back
Top Bottom