Hayfever - Thread

Man of Honour
Fexofenadine keeps mine at bay...but these last two weeks have been brutal. Not even touching it. Doctor gave me some prescription nasal spray to try, and it's doing naff all. Properly miserable weekend with it

Associate
was taking allacon tabs (10mg citrizene) last few weeks with no issues. But now its not doing anything. Also had a allergy test and am highly allergic to pollen and grass etc.. Dr gave prescription of some spray called Avamys and took it today first time but still nothing. Lets see how this goes today has been crazy constant wiping nose

Associate
Own brands, fexofenedine, none of it seems to be doing a damn thing >< I love that there's a hay-fever thread though :cry:

We should take the advice I saw on the screens at the doctor's once, barricade the windows, bar the doors. Don't go outside :D

Anyone tried local honey? Meant to help

bJN

bJN

Soldato
Usually prolific with hayfever, generally grass pollen that sets me off. Was fine until early last week, thought I'd gotten away with it because it usually shows up at the start of May, c'est la vie. Cetirizine bought and taken; loratadine usually ends up with me being bed bound with a migraine.

Coupled with some nasal spray it's *touch wood* doing it's job for now.

Soldato
The last week or so has been rubbish for me too. I had the Kenalog injection last year which literally switched my hayfever off but the place i got it last year isn't doing it this year... I think I'll get it again though once i can find somewhere else that does it.

Soldato
Fexofenadine keeps mine at bay...but these last two weeks have been brutal. Not even touching it. Doctor gave me some prescription nasal spray to try, and it's doing naff all. Properly miserable weekend with it

I'm on Fexofenadine Hydrochloride and usually it does me brilliant, but these past 2 or 3 days have been hell,i take them at 7pm and by 4am im sneezing and itchy eyes its horrible.
People wonder why i prefer winter lol.

Associate
Today has not been as bad as I though it would be. Hopefully this year is not that bad like last year. The year before that was terrible, literally was trapped in doors.

Back
Top Bottom