WBAC Values

Soldato
V8 and Estate; I can see why your decision is much tougher than mine (I'd keep it :p). I expect I'll keep mine too, for the obvious reasons that every other car has gone up 10% but we'll see what the service and warranty costs quote up as :eek:

Mine has been a laugh but as everyone keeps reminding me, it ain't even a real AMG :p:cry:
Just checked myself on this:

Service A: £348
Extra Warranty: £0! Just called and the chap said they had put 2 years on when I bought the car, not 1. Bonus!!! :D

Jez

Jez

Caporegime
2015 X5 40d with 86k. I'm considering it now and can just drive my old mk1 Focus whilst I find a replacement.
How much are they offering on it out of interest? I looked at these before settling on my Cayenne. Might change my X3 for one at some point as it is a little small.

Soldato
Strong...i doubt that you'd do any better privately than that.
I think the game is to wrap them into a lurvely finance agreement and bit of extended warranty and sell via Cinch/Cazoo. 9.9% on 23k over a few years is enough to make the margin on the car value less relevant I guess.

Soldato
Strong...i doubt that you'd do any better privately than that.
I agree. In my defence it's in great condition for its mileage, doesn't need anything until next year in terms of servicing except an MOT in October. Loads of tread left on the tyres and 30k+ on the brakes. But to save myself the hassle I'm probably going to sell it to them or Motorway and buy an S4 Avant or S5 Sportback.

Soldato
My sale through Motorway completed successfully last week. Dealer came down and looked the car over, there was one more door dent that I had not declared which I had actually forgotten about, we agreed a £100 reduction for that and the money was transferred clearing my finance with BMW and the rest to me. Happy with how it went and I think the only wrinkles were my own impatience but given that I started it at the weekend it actually all went quite quickly.

Soldato
My sale through Motorway completed successfully last week. Dealer came down and looked the car over, there was one more door dent that I had not declared which I had actually forgotten about, we agreed a £100 reduction for that and the money was transferred clearing my finance with BMW and the rest to me. Happy with how it went and I think the only wrinkles were my own impatience but given that I started it at the weekend it actually all went quite quickly.
What's the actual process like with Motorway? How long did it take from start to sale? I'm getting mine valued by WBAC shortly but then going to do a Motorway valuation. My current valuation from Motorway with basic details given is £1k less than WBAC.

Soldato
What's the actual process like with Motorway? How long did it take from start to sale? I'm getting mine valued by WBAC shortly but then going to do a Motorway valuation. My current valuation from Motorway with basic details given is £1k less than WBAC.
Motorway was incredibly easy for me. Car went up to auction on Monday, price agreed Monday night, dealer was with me on Wednesday morning and paid direct into my account instantly (then I cleared the finance). My Motorway agreed price was considerably higher than their estimated price (a few thousand more).

Back
Top Bottom