• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

GPU situation for people new to the forum

Associate
First I just wanna say I think the new vouchers plan overclockers are doing is brilliant and I hope it leads to many games getting there hands on 3000 series GPU’s. I was just wondering if there was any information on how new members of the forum can get the vouchers? Totally understand rewarding long term members first and think it’s probably the right thing to do!

many thanks in advance just looking for some clarity on the process.

Soldato
Just keep contributing to these forums.

You've only just joined so I believe you would have to be registered here for 6 months as a minimum.

I am not 100% as I have been active here for uyears so I got access all to all the deals.

Associate
First I just wanna say I think the new vouchers plan overclockers are doing is brilliant and I hope it leads to many games getting there hands on 3000 series GPU’s. I was just wondering if there was any information on how new members of the forum can get the vouchers? Totally understand rewarding long term members first and think it’s probably the right thing to do!

many thanks in advance just looking for some clarity on the process.

You have to accumulated 1,000 posts in the forum area, to gain access to the MM area. Once you have access, you can aquire the voucher to reduce the price of cards available.

As I see you have only 8 posts, you have a long way to go to reach the 1,000 post required.

By the way, you can't just spam your way to the required posts, you'll just get banned if you try.

I hope this has clarified the things you need to know?

If I've got anything wrong, I'm sure someone will correct me?

Associate
You have to accumulated 1,000 posts in the forum area, to gain access to the MM area. Once you have access, you can aquire the voucher to reduce the price of cards available.

As I see you have only 8 posts, you have a long way to go to reach the 1,000 post required.

By the way, you can't just spam your way to the required posts, you'll just get banned if you try.

I hope this has clarified the things you need to know

That's for the Members Markplace (currently the only "safe" deals location).

If I've got anything wrong, I'm sure someone will correct me?

Think OP was after the new 50 posts one. That one is supposedly 50 posts and 6 months on forums registered, which they won't qualify for until a few more months time. Then it should be visible at the top of this very GPU forum. Assuming it doesn't get spoiled and changes are done to it (higher post count, longer time on forum etc).

Associate
That's for the Members Markplace (currently the only "safe" deals location).

Think OP was after the new 50 posts one. That one is supposedly 50 posts and 6 months on forums registered, which they won't qualify for until a few more months time. Then it should be visible at the top of this very GPU forum. Assuming it doesn't get spoiled and changes are done to it (higher post count, longer time on forum etc).

Oh yes forgot about that one.

I don't see it at the top of the gpu forum!!

Associate
Basically ignore spending thousands with them just spout inane **** (just like this post +1 for my count) for 1000 posts then wait a bit of time and you get access to the fabled land that is members market. Regardless it was the lesser of two evils way to do it and there is a surprisingly good amount of help and interesting stuff on these forums..

Back
Top Bottom