• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

3060 Ti - The Right Choice? Stock?

Associate
Hi,

I've just this past week built a brand new PC from this site and I'm now, like many, trying to find a graphics card to complete it...

I have a budget of about £650 for one but ideally lower. I'm sure I seen the 3060 Ti's retail for about £550?

From my limited research it seems between 3060 / 3060 Ti / 3070 that the 3060 Ti is the best value and performance for the money.

Only using onboard graphics is depressing, cant play bugger all on this swanky new bit of kit. Kind of embarrassing! lol

When will OC have the 3060 Ti's in stock?
Am I best just getting a 3070? When will they be in stock?
Can we pre-order or get notifications?

I'm desperate :(

Soldato
Hi,

I've just this past week built a brand new PC from this site and I'm now, like many, trying to find a graphics card to complete it...

I have a budget of about £650 for one but ideally lower. I'm sure I seen the 3060 Ti's retail for about £550?

From my limited research it seems between 3060 / 3060 Ti / 3070 that the 3060 Ti is the best value and performance for the money.

Only using onboard graphics is depressing, cant play bugger all on this swanky new bit of kit. Kind of embarrassing! lol

Did you not try for the 3070 deal yesterday?
https://www.overclockers.co.uk/foru...code-deal-asus-3070-tuf-oc-only-680.18930833/

Associate
Hi,

Apparently the 3060 ti has completely replaced its msrp with a price that is far higher than the msrp on the 3070 ti. I'm notnsure I could recommend any gpu right now. Best bet would be to get something second hand for less than 200 quid.

Associate
Wow. Guess they want people to buy the 3080ti Fe at nearly double the price instead.
It's crazy how Nvidia seem to operate. I'm only going by what I've seen people on YouTube speak about. They're still gonna sell no matter what even I'm looking a 3070 instead of the 6700xt but AMD do seem to be doing a lot of good things and hopefully can reach Nvidias level.

Back
Top Bottom