• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

3060 Ti - The Right Choice? Stock?

Associate
I’m in the same boat at the moment but I think the 3070 is where I’m going to try and go.

Its just a case of how long do you hold out for and the cost :confused:

Soldato
Hi,

I've just this past week built a brand new PC from this site and I'm now, like many, trying to find a graphics card to complete it...

I have a budget of about £650 for one but ideally lower. I'm sure I seen the 3060 Ti's retail for about £550?

From my limited research it seems between 3060 / 3060 Ti / 3070 that the 3060 Ti is the best value and performance for the money.

Only using onboard graphics is depressing, cant play bugger all on this swanky new bit of kit. Kind of embarrassing! lol

When will OC have the 3060 Ti's in stock?
Am I best just getting a 3070? When will they be in stock?
Can we pre-order or get notifications?

I'm desperate :(
I'm supprised people do this when there are prebuilt / custom machines that come with Gpus available and in stock pretty much anytime.

For reference something like this looks a decent option.

My basket at Overclockers UK:
  • 1 x OcUK Gaming Rapier - AMD Ryzen 5600X, GeForce RTX 3070Ti Gaming PC = £1,509.01
    • Security Software:Unwanted
    • Operating System:Unwanted
    • Case:*Build Stock* Phanteks Eclipse P400 Air Midi Tower DRGB Case - Black
    • Processor:AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Six Core 4.6GHz (Socket AM4) Processor - MPK
    • 2.5" SATA Solid State Drive 1:Unwanted
    • Storage Drive:Unwanted
    • Memory:Team Group Vulcan Z T-Force 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 PC4-25600C16 3200MHz Dual Channel Kit - Grey
    • 2.5" SATA Solid State Drive 2:Unwanted
    • M.2 Solid State Drive 1 (Primary Drive if Selected):WD Blue SN550 1TB SSD NVME M.2 2280 PCIe Gen3 Solid State Drive (WDS100T2B0C)
Total: £1,523.11 (includes shipping: £14.10)​

Last edited:
Associate
It's crazy how Nvidia seem to operate. I'm only going by what I've seen people on YouTube speak about. They're still gonna sell no matter what even I'm looking a 3070 instead of the 6700xt but AMD do seem to be doing a lot of good things and hopefully can reach Nvidias level.

depends on the games you play take warzone for example all the 6series cards outperform the nvidia counterparts even when dlss is running

Associate
depends on the games you play take warzone for example all the 6series cards outperform the nvidia counterparts even when dlss is running
Yea that's true. I'm mainly a sim racer or the likes of Battlefield,CSGO, Arma so need to see comparisons then will make my final decision on which to get.

Associate
Yea that's true. I'm mainly a sim racer or the likes of Battlefield,CSGO, Arma so need to see comparisons then will make my final decision on which to get.

I know in bfv the rx6700xt crushes it at 1440p but over priced atm

from next week you will have some idea how amds new dlss competitor works

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

It's crazy how Nvidia seem to operate. I'm only going by what I've seen people on YouTube speak about. They're still gonna sell no matter what even I'm looking a 3070 instead of the 6700xt but AMD do seem to be doing a lot of good things and hopefully can reach Nvidias level.
They are already at Nvidias level.......

Back
Top Bottom