Lian Li 011 Mini Owner's Thread

Soldato
So has taken me a while and my first hardline water cooled system but I don't think this has turned out too bad.

uxscagl.jpg

xBuwJkv.jpg

1v5i6tJ.jpg

I'm still playing with the lighting but overall I have been so happy to add this "mini" case to my existing O11 razer edition system.

Associate
ts1jOjl.jpg
wJ0VzkO.jpg

Specs in sig :)

Bottom and side fans pulling air in, top and rear fans extracting.
Everything is cool & quiet, 3080 mem temps don't go above 96c when mining even though the case fans are just ticking over at under 1000rpm :)

Wanted to ask, to get a 360 rad at the top are you using an ITX mobo? Can’t see your sig for specs :(

Associate
So has taken me a while and my first hardline water cooled system but I don't think this has turned out too bad.

I'm still playing with the lighting but overall I have been so happy to add this "mini" case to my existing O11 razer edition system.
This looks brilliant. Good job.
What PSU are you running with that 3090?
Any plans to WC the card?

I like the O11Ds, but the regular wont fit my CPU cooler. (Dont want an AIO)
The mini puts me off only because Id need to replace my PSU needlessly to an SFX unit. (and choice there is limited at best)

Soldato
This looks brilliant. Good job.
What PSU are you running with that 3090?
Any plans to WC the card?

I like the O11Ds, but the regular wont fit my CPU cooler. (Dont want an AIO)
The mini puts me off only because Id need to replace my PSU needlessly to an SFX unit. (and choice there is limited at best)

System Specs:

Case: Lian Li O11 "mini" Snow Edition
Mobo: Gigabyte Aorus X570 Master
CPU: AMD 5900X
Memory: 32GB (2x 16GB) Crucial Ballistix 3600Mhz
GPU: Nvidia 3090 RTX FE
PSU: Corsair SFF 750W Platinum + Custom PSU Cables inc 3090 GPU Cable
HDD's: 2x WD SN750 Black nvme (2 TB), 1xWD SN550 Blue nvme (2TB)
Cooling:
EK Velocity RGB CPU Block
EK Distro Plate for O11 Mini
Corsair 240 white Rad
Corsair Satin Transparent 12mm PETG tubing
Corsair Hard line Fittings (Black and White)
EK Fluid (250ml Mystic Fog Concentrate + 300ml EK Clear Fluid + 2 drops of EK Red Dye)
8x Lian Li SL120 Fans

I might water cool the gpu at some point in the future but honestly I like the look of the FE cards and I haven't seen a gpu block for the FE card that I really like the look off yet. Plus the last thing I want to do in the current climate is brick a 3090 if I do something wrong with the block install.

Associate
That’s a nice build Dave. I did a similar build in a normal Lian Li build with the front plate distro. Did you have an issue fitting in the bottom fans because of the distro plate?
I have 3 ql fans forced against each other and not quite in line and because they so squashed they make the worst noise when above 800 rpm. Like a bee hive

Soldato
That’s a nice build Dave. I did a similar build in a normal Lian Li build with the front plate distro. Did you have an issue fitting in the bottom fans because of the distro plate?
I have 3 ql fans forced against each other and not quite in line and because they so squashed they make the worst noise when above 800 rpm. Like a bee hive

No I had no issues at all. If anything there is plenty of room to scoot the fans forwards or back on the rails. The only issue i had was with the top fans and the cpu cables due to the tight bend so dropped from 3 to 2 fans.

I have my fans set at around 1350rpm and that is the level of noise i am ok with before it is noticeable. I am still tinkering with things like fan curves etc to get a nice balance between noise vs temps.

Associate
Ah I see, zooming in on your pics it looks they changed the design so for the mini it doesn’t interfere with the fans.
... tempting me to change mine over to a mini

Associate
I'm currently very tempted by this case, though it'll end up being an expensive upgrade due to the SFX PSU :(

Am considering it though, its a cool case.

Associate
If any 0-11 mini owners could give me a little insight?
I have been musing over this case for a while now, i just wondered if the case would be flexible enough to convert for a inverted layout

Associate
My system with some CableMods ... in hindsight I should have gone for actual replacement cables instead of extensions. Ah well.

p3lE5wd.jpg

Also need to sort that missing GPU sticker as well.

Associate
Could someone maybe measure the actual 'space' for a GPU? The Lian-Li site seems to say there's only 370mm of room, but the diagram seems to show the dimension being 395/400mm (depending on which diagram you look at lol).

My card isn't actually that long, it's only 315mm, but I want to put something in that space and I'm figuring out the plan.

Associate
Really liking the style of this case, although I think Ill wait until a new socket is released before getting one and do a big upgrade all at once.

Associate
I'm also planning a build - currently awaiting my pre-ordered O11D Mini Snow Edition (fingers crossed it will arrive this week!)

Planning on running a Noctua NH-D15 Chromax rather than an AIO, but wondering what sort of case fan configuration might suit this? Also wondering if anyone has advice for SL120s vs SL140s? Most photos/reviews seem to be 3x SL120 as intake fans at the bottom of the case, 3x SL120 exhaust fans at the top - then 1x SL120 at the back (might impact the NH-D15 ?). Most people seem to have AIOs - but if I'm going with an air cooler, does it make sense to put some fans on the side and if so, SL120 or SL140 and in what direction?

Associate
I'm also planning a build - currently awaiting my pre-ordered O11D Mini Snow Edition (fingers crossed it will arrive this week!)

Planning on running a Noctua NH-D15 Chromax rather than an AIO, but wondering what sort of case fan configuration might suit this? Also wondering if anyone has advice for SL120s vs SL140s? Most photos/reviews seem to be 3x SL120 as intake fans at the bottom of the case, 3x SL120 exhaust fans at the top - then 1x SL120 at the back (might impact the NH-D15 ?). Most people seem to have AIOs - but if I'm going with an air cooler, does it make sense to put some fans on the side and if so, SL120 or SL140 and in what direction?

I did a build with this case and the NH-D15 Chromax and an ATX mobo, I'll try to link a WIP picture to help, it was a squeeze, I had to plan the order of installation carefully. If you got any questions about it please give me a shout and I'll try to answer / find any images of this build to show you spacings and configuration. 3 top, 1 exhaust and 2 side

HyeIf0G.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom