*** Lian-Li O11D Mini Snow Edition ***

Associate
Its a toss-up between this and the midi size for me. I think the midi is a safer bet if I later decide to go watercooling, a few more options available.

Associate
Are the snow edition cases still due into stock today?

*Fingers crossed*

I'm actually still slightly undecided, as my old case was already white so I am considering the black O11... but the acrylic strip on the black isn't as nice as the all-aluminium white. (First world problems(

Associate
Hmm, this seemed to go straight from 'due today' to 'out of stock', depending on what page you're on when you look.

Edit: Oh no its now updated again, won't be in until August. That boat must be having some real navigational issues.

Associate
Called support today and they've said that the shipment is still expected in the next couple of days and that the ETA has just ticked over to the next expected restock. Will have to wait and see I suppose.

Associate
Called support today and they've said that the shipment is still expected in the next couple of days and that the ETA has just ticked over to the next expected restock. Will have to wait and see I suppose.

Hmm, weird system. I bought a black one from a competitor anyway, means I can get it built over this weekend instead of having to wait until next weekend.

Associate

I really hope this is true, hopefully got a bundle with an RTX 3080 that should be coming closer to the end of the week and this is the case that I want - went ahead and placed an order for it in the hope that it'll actually be in stock in the next few days.

Associate
Yup, mine shipped in the afternoon as well, should be arriving today, just in time for the rest of my kit to hopefully arrive by the weekend!

Associate
Gorgeous case, I built a PC for a friend in black but it would have been so much more suited in white (It was a Clockwork Orange themed build) with Asus X570 Prime. The flexibility, options, build quality and sheer thoughtfulness gone into this design make it a favourite... if they had made it a touch higher (space for top mount rad and fans with ATX) and made a bit more space for a non-SFF power supply it would be absolutely perfect, but at that point I fail to see how they could sell the non-mini.

Back
Top Bottom