• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

What happened to all the 3060s

OcUK Staff
They have sold out and general sales are GPUs increases further could be maybe because BTC has pushed back over 40k USD or just people buying them as so little stock available anywhere.

All the 6700XT are nearly gone also.

Associate
They have sold out and general sales are GPUs increases further could be maybe because BTC has pushed back over 40k USD or just people buying them as so little stock available anywhere.

All the 6700XT are nearly gone also.
Is that a trend you've seen when BTC goes up the supply drops. Any news of more 3070s coming.

Soldato
ETH isnt very profitable atm. im only getting around 2.20 to 2.40 a day before electric on my vega 64 which iirc is very slightly higher in terms of hash rate, so dont understand the mining arguement though, 500 quid each at around 2 quid a day would take around 8 months eek

Last edited:
Associate
It's slowing down due to increased difficulty, to many miners, and eth price tanked resulting In lower profits.

Hopefully its coming Around.

Associate
you would think that but some miners are just in it as a hype. all the gear no idea.
I'm campaign Few mining Group s on reddit , and yes, so many ppl joining hype train buying 10+ gpus with no idea how much money they gona make if any.

Stupid is what stupid does.

Associate
You know I wish I had my free 10 bitcoins from the start not even worth 10p then

Just lost in the net on a discontinued email

Back
Top Bottom