Autonomous ErgoChair Pro+ or similar

Associate
Anyone managed to get one of these chairs before BREXIT? After 6 month wait they finally just cancelled my order as they can't post from Netherlands to the UK.

I've been looking at some other similar offerings and the final one is the Herman Miller Logitech embody chair though its a lot of money. Think of health, think of health!

Associate
There's a big price difference between the Autonomous and HM chairs, seems odd to be trying to decide between the two?

As a potential alternative, check out some of the products from Orangebox. They're a UK company so availability might be easier. Somehow they're not as well known, but make chairs on par with HM and the big brands.

Associate
OP
That's true its more that I only know of these two chairs with the spinal whole back flex type system. Of course I'm expecting top notch from HM. I'll look at Orangebox... as Staples is closed so can't really test any chairs.

It's a very personal choice with fitments.

Sgarrista
Commissario
That's true its more that I only know of these two chairs with the spinal whole back flex type system. Of course I'm expecting top notch from HM. I'll look at Orangebox... as Staples is closed so can't really test any chairs.

It's a very personal choice with fitments.

Tried HM, didnt fit me, not adjustable enough on the back, am now in a steelcase gesture and its amazing.

Back
Top Bottom