• Digital Only Version

Votes: 171 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 660 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.5%

• Total voters
Associate
GAME have confirmed my order from yesterday will be delivered Monday. Well chuffed.
First time I have ordered the "1st" version of a PlayStation. I am normally too tight and wait for the "slim" :D
My 2, 3 and 4 were all slims.

Caporegime
Yes, thank you!

No problem glad to have helped you out. Only issue is now the long wait for it as it's a "pre-order". Hopefully get it next week sometime they have gotten a lot faster and usually get them all delivered well before the dates in the email. Well they did last time around for me so hopefully same again.

Sui

Sui

Soldato
@FoxEye @Raymond Lin

If you can get to a GAME store nearby, they're taking deposits instore but only in limited numbers as far as I'm aware, going by the information on Discord. Plenty of pictures of receipts of £10 deposits anyway.

Associate
It's arrived. :D
Just unboxed my parcel from Game.
Compared to my PS4 slim, it's truly massive. :eek:
Set the transfer of data going from the PS4 whilst the missus plays Astro. So far so good.
Only downside, it does not fit in my a/v unit "slot" horizontally with the stand.

Soldato
Anyone get invited to the PS5 system beta testing? Probably everyone did since there's a shortage lol

Invited out of the blue? no.

I only heard about it yesterday on gamefaqs.

I registered, however all I had to do was click a button, it didnt ask for my details do I dont know how they would add me to the beta testing.

Back
Top Bottom