• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Has the "GPU Voucher" subforum gone? Or... have I lost permission somehow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
OP
Ok this is weird, that should not happen.

We had something similar happen with a mod the other night, but it reappeared for him a few hours later.

Can you let me know if it shows up again later, if not I've got an idea that might work for your account but isn't feasible to do for everyone (but may help narrow the problem down a bit).

I'll keep an eye out, and ping you if/when it reappears this evening. Or if it hasn't reappeared by tomorrow morning.

The only thing I can think of that I had done which 'changed' my account, is that I connected my forum account to the OC shop in order to get free deliveries... Not sure if that could possibly be related.

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

Ive never seen it from when it was originally introduced and "fixed". Obviously would like to see it for obvious reasons.

Does anyone have the direct URL for it, curious to see if its just not accessible or if i just cant see it
You havmm access, you don't need to see the gpu deals section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom