• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
Good thought but I'm in no rush so going to see what happens.
Fair enough, but it really depends on what monitor u have, and the resolution and hz. I have an RTX 3080 and am running on a 4K 144hz monitor. A 3060 would be good for a 1080p 144hz monitor, and a 3070 would be ideal for 1440p 144hz. And both the 3060 and 3070 are in stock on OcUK at a decent price. But yeah, really depends on ur monitor tbh

Associate
I take your point. Running 1440p at the minute and unlikely to move to 4k to be honest so I guess 3070 will be good enough. Will look seriously when I move the 3080Ti on, if someone offers a reasonable price. There seem to slowly be more cards in stock. We will see!

Associate
Very much so, as long as your GPU can render at the refresh rate, it's butter smooth and makes a huge difference in fast paced movement games like first person shooters.
Can confirm, I know it may seem like an over statement but to me it felt like an understatement first time I experienced it.

Associate
Been dying to upgrade for something like a year, maybe 18 months now. Decided to wait for the 3000 series aaaaand we all know how that turned out. Been eyeing the HDMI 2.1 monitors from Asus and really trying hard to stop myself diving in for the 43" one.

Self-control, I needs it.

Back
Top Bottom