Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
Anyone know why my spatial sound settings keeps changing from Dolby atmos for headphones to DTS:X Ultra all the time?
Its set in windows settings to use Atmos but keeps changing it to DTS. Already swapped it back about 8 times today.

I am not sure. I got DTS free with my motherboard and it seems fine I’m Cold War and warzone.

Would you say Dolby is noticeably better?

Soldato
This new MG is stupid, every time I've died this evening it's been to the same gun. It's no recoil, silly rate of fire and huge magazine. This can only be intentional.

Indeed, intentional.

The 'bad' weapon balancing means they get a huge amount of free advertising from streamers and YouTubers complaining about it, and they then get more people playing as a result of having a 'broken' gun that will be reduced in potency soon, so best make hay whilst the MG is mowing!

Soldato
Indeed, intentional.

The 'bad' weapon balancing means they get a huge amount of free advertising from streamers and YouTubers complaining about it, and they then get more people playing as a result of having a 'broken' gun that will be reduced in potency soon, so best make hay whilst the MG is mowing!

You forgot it sells blueprints too. Then the beef happens that doesn't do much then the proper nerf

Associate
Had a few rounds of plunder last night left 3 games in the warmup due to blatant hackers, then encountered soft hackers in every game like no line of sight and three possible ways you could go they were tracking me through walls aiming down sights right where i would exit cover.

Soldato
Had a Warzone duos win earlier so the cheaters must be getting rubbish :D
Levelling up the KSP 45 in Plunder as its a beast if you can land a couple of shots

Caporegime
Even though cheaters are out of control again (plunder) this is the gun set up I use :) - Usually 11-15 kills per match

death.jpg

2.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
like no line of sight and three possible ways you could go they were tracking me through walls aiming down sights right where i would exit cover.

I've noticed that a lot recently. They sit, aiming down their sights, tracking me until I pop out and wammo, dead. I've even been killed through walls when I was absolutely unseen by them.

Soldato
Even though cheaters are out of control again (plunder) this is the gun set up I use :) - Usually 11-15 kills per match

death.jpg

2.jpg

Always loved the Fennec, nice to see it being used still.
I tried that Krig loadout in Plunder, it is a beast. Think I got 22 kills, but was constantly flying into Storage town where most single team players go for a Free for all. :D

Whilst I love mid-long range ARs like the Krig, FARA, M4A1, Grau, Kilo I also like running sniper (HDR) so I've started using a longish range SMG with sniper as need the movement speed. KSP / LC10 / MP5 and sniper for now. Taking on a team of snipers at long range (>150m) with just an SMG and AR is highly annoying as you can't do much to counter

Associate
Another +1 for the Fennec, still use it all the time in duos but find it runs out of ammo too quickly for trios/quads.

Luckily haven't noticed too many hackers in the past couple weeks (think I'm lucky in that respect!) but the MG82 is a joke for sure. Fat nerf incoming once they've got their usual bounce in player numbers with people scrambling to level it up.

Soldato
Another +1 for the Fennec, still use it all the time in duos but find it runs out of ammo too quickly for trios/quads.

Luckily haven't noticed too many hackers in the past couple weeks (think I'm lucky in that respect!) but the MG82 is a joke for sure. Fat nerf incoming once they've got their usual bounce in player numbers with people scrambling to level it up.

It's interesting that most of the new weapons are Cold War weapons as Activision want people to empty their load of cash on Cold War in hope of them levelling them up.

Many more people must have Modern Warfare so its not given the same grade of weapons. Dont think ive even seen ground loot containing some Modern Warfare weapons like the Fennec and Rytec AMR.

Imagine someone picking up a Rytec with thermite rounds from ground loot, how happy / surprised they would be when it shot thermite out :D

Caporegime
Whilst I love mid-long range ARs like the Krig, FARAr

Decided to use the FARA with the same set up roughly as the Krig and wow, it has a faster rate of fire, with a better recoil pattern and a better TTK. So basically my kill rate has gone up at longer ranges. Still using the Fennec though.

ah.jpg

Associate
It's interesting that most of the new weapons are Cold War weapons as Activision want people to empty their load of cash on Cold War in hope of them levelling them up.

Many more people must have Modern Warfare so its not given the same grade of weapons. Dont think ive even seen ground loot containing some Modern Warfare weapons like the Fennec and Rytec AMR.

Imagine someone picking up a Rytec with thermite rounds from ground loot, how happy / surprised they would be when it shot thermite out :D

Yeah sadly they removed all MW groundloot some time ago :( All of the content is CW related now, would love to unlock some new skins for the MW weapons without buying bundles!

I remember in one of the recent patch notes they teased that they were going to look at MW weapons again soon but they haven't done jack as of yet.

Soldato
Decided to use the FARA with the same set up roughly as the Krig and wow, it has a faster rate of fire, with a better recoil pattern and a better TTK. So basically my kill rate has gone up at longer ranges. Still using the Fennec though.

ah.jpg
Running similar. Speedgrip and 60 fastmag…

GO82J7W.jpg.png

Last edited:
Caporegime
Running similar. Speedgrip and 60 fastmag…

Snap! Running exactly the same as you now, but with a different reticle on the scope. The only issue I have with my gameplay is I tend to panic when someone is close and I'm using the Fennec, so I over shoot my targets. Not often though as I just played another round and got 11 in one and 14 in another

ahhh.jpg

Back
Top Bottom