Eufy Wireless Doorbell

Associate
Picked one of these up after reading reviews etc over Ring doorbells and it sounded good.

I originally bought it to use wirelessly on battery, but have since moved house and the new property has a wired doorbell fitted.

Has anyone wired one of these up? I’m crap with electrical stuff but looking at the install process it basically seems to be switch electric off, connect the 2 wires and off you go so to speak. Is it that simple?

Associate
I was going to ask if anyone can provide the exact dimenson of the 15 degree wedge that comes with it, I am in a new build property that has a wired doorbell mounted on a fairly narrow frame. I am hoping the wedge might allow me to mount this in the same place as the exisiting doorbell so i can also use the existing wires

Soldato
OP
I was going to ask if anyone can provide the exact dimenson of the 15 degree wedge that comes with it, I am in a new build property that has a wired doorbell mounted on a fairly narrow frame. I am hoping the wedge might allow me to mount this in the same place as the exisiting doorbell so i can also use the existing wires
Wedge is 35mm wide and 120mm long. :)

Back
Top Bottom