• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Permabanned
Also what’s a good keyboard for FPS gaming : Fortnite, apex, warzone, valirant
Its hard to give keyboard recommendations, as their are so many and so many keycaps to go off, like some people like a more linear switch or some like a clicky switch or you might want 60% or a 10 Keyless board etc. Linears at quite popular when it comes to FPS/Competitive games like Warzone and Apex so it really comes down to what you are willing to pay. Id recommend joining the MechKeys Discord, lots of people there who can give great recommendations in a price range that suits you!

Associate
LOL and I expect you are mere striplings compared to me.
The good news is you can get to retirement age and still be chasing the latest hardware and playing games! But don't expect to beat the youngsters at reaction stuff. Sims and MMORPGs for a less stressful life!
Yeah, having the money to buy high end hardware, so the bottleneck is now between the keyboard and chair :D

Associate
But don't expect to beat the youngsters at reaction stuff. Sims and MMORPGs for a less stressful life!

Your not wrong their, my uncle who is 50 now even said something along the lines of that, although it’s not the case for every person. There are quite a lot of streamers now who play FPS games that are in their 20’s or 30’s

Soldato
Your not wrong their, my uncle who is 50 now even said something along the lines of that, although it’s not the case for every person. There are quite a lot of streamers now who play FPS games that are in their 20’s or 30’s

I'm pretty sure that my online gaming could demonstrate the fall off in my reflexes over time.

Watching my lad dominate a server on TF2 first time he tried it, due to his bonkers reaction time, was highly depressing for me. He can play scout, while I have to engie...

OcUK Systems
OcUK Staff
Are you TRYING to be insulting?! :cry:
30s isn't old!

& sorry to burst your bubble...but it IS every person...you WILL suffer it at some point. Slowing reactions are just a part of the aging process. You can learn to compensate with experience (especially if you play the same game for years) but you'll start to lose those reaction based 1v1's by the time you get to 30. The decline starts in your mid-20s.

Associate
Hehe. They ARE the youngsters to which I refer. I am 3 or 2 times older depending which figure you want to take :)

Back
Top Bottom