Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Caporegime
A little weave is actually best, people naturally focus on movement and it ensures you will not be hidden behind a pillar as you can fill the same road space as a car

Makes sense. I can't wait to see a photo of these guys at night with full hi-viz and reflective gear, covered in lights from head to toe because safety is so important to them.

Caporegime
Makes sense. I can't wait to see a photo of these guys at night with full hi-viz and reflective gear, covered in lights from head to toe because safety is so important to them.

*lookes at entirely black bike, black gear, black helmet*

Ive got reflective tape on my backpack straps? :D

Soldato
As a chef, I guarantee that you'll end up using just 1 or 2 of those knives and the rest will never get used :D
Yup, one big and one small will do me forever!! But couldn't resist them when they all cost me less than the RRP for the smallest knife...

Soldato
Ride where they can see you then :confused:

Ha ha, brilliant. We've solved it! :cry:

**EDIT** I assume you think high vis doesn't make any difference either?

Anyway, I'll be leaving this discussion here. To suggest a louder vehicle makes no difference to if you are noticed by other road users is kind of silly IMO, why are their laws and rules being looked into (or maybe even in place) for electric vehicles making noise? Anyway, as said, I'll leave it there. :)

Last edited:
Soldato
How can a dishwasher blunt a knife? It’s just spraying hot water
It's not. It's spraying all sorts of chemicals that knives don't like and generally bashing it around a bit. It's pretty well known that you shouldn't put decent knives in dishwashers if you don't want them to get blunt.

Caporegime

Anyway, I'll be leaving this discussion here. To suggest a louder vehicle makes no difference to if you are noticed by other road users is kind of silly IMO, why are their laws and rules being looked into (or maybe even in place) for electric vehicles making noise? Anyway, as said, I'll leave it there. :)

The laws are being mooted so pedestrians and animals can hear their approach. Not people inside other vehicles.

Caporegime

It made a sense in the 80s not in 2020s. Modern vehicles are much much more soundproof, builds though are still the same buildings

There are laws being looked at for noise on electric vehicles for pedestrians not for other cars

If you go stand by a dual carriage way a tesla makes just as much noise as a petrol car.

Because what you hear is the tyre noise

Yes we have, do any advanced riding course you will be taught road position for visibility from day 1 to the end you will not get a single piece of advice recommending you make your vehicle louder.

Back
Top Bottom