Wired or Wireless Mouse?

Soldato
I was content with wired then i realised just how convenient and free wireless is especially with a Qi charging mousepad! Never need to charge the mouse anymore and i never get the feeling im dragging a cable around either.

Associate
I did just that and over the moon with it. G502 just don't notice the cable at all.
G502 is a great choice. Had a wired G502 but my cat chewed through the wire, said to myself I'm getting wireless, best decision. Now my cat just sits on the desk with nothing to do :cry:. I won that battle in the end!

Associate
Once you are used to wireless, its hard to go back to wired. As long as the battery lasts a while then for me its fine.

This for me, I managed to get the Deathadder V2 Pro on offer off here, and my god what a mouse. From fully charged I have been using it since Monday and quite heavy batter only just gone under 70% now. I am actually finding it weird especially when gaming not having the drag of the wire to contend with haha

Soldato
Again if you're just considering grabbing a wireless mouse for the first time, check out the G305, the price is a steal XD

I agree. As a mainly FPS gamer now I initially used a G502 wired then moved to the Model O- wired due to the lower weight. Then considered wireless, the Logitech G PRO X SUPERLIGHT Wireless Gaming Mouse stood out as one of the best but I didn’t want to spend £120. So I went for the G305 for under £40 and swapped the AA battery is takes for a AAA lithium battery with a little ball of tin foil to bridge the gap created by the smaller battery. This bring the mouse weight down to 82g for me and solves the issue of the mouse being quite back heavy. I’m loving it at the moment and play Valorant and Apex.

Back
Top Bottom