• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

3060, 3060 ti

Associate
Been a while since I logged on and looked for the new cards. I bought a ps5 to see me through.

Are these cards coming in stock ? What's the current price range for these cards ?

Cheers

Caporegime
The 3060 Ti FE was just in stock… had it in my basket. But I want a 3080, so I didn’t buy it. I wasn’t fast enough for the 3080 :mad:
There were two drops, one later at 0953. Managed to get a 3060Ti in the 2nd drop. Finally can just ignore the whole state of the market. Got everything I need now.

Good luck to those still looking.

Caporegime
Got all into basket and then by time card payment was processing, all out of stock. Fingers crossed for another drop soon.
The 2nd drop was better/easier. I took about 5 mins to find my card details, lol. Still completed.

The first drop was OOS as soon as I clicked the link. 2nd drop was 20 mins after.

Associate
Tried about 4 mins after alert, couldn't even get on the website this time, showing "access denied". No captcha, no nothing :confused: Usually shows this is using a VPN with a non-UK ip but seeing this even with just a vanilla connection.

Have been trying consistently since and still not able to even get on the site.

For the OP, the peak of pricing may have passed but still looking at astronomical pricing across the board really, unless you bag an FE.

Soldato
I missed the 3080 alert but managed to get a 3060 Ti. I already have one though so the new one will be a trade up to a 3080 FE if possible.

Soldato
Do you mean to scalp someone with so you can get a 3rd card at rrp?

No, I'm not sure how you got that from my message but my apologies if I caused you to jump straight to that conclusion.

I'm after a better card so if any like-minded individuals with a 3070Ti FE or better would like to down-trade then I would be happy to swap my card plus cash.

Soldato
No, I'm not sure how you got that from my message but my apologies if I caused you to jump straight to that conclusion.

I'm after a better card so if any like-minded individuals with a 3070Ti FE or better would like to down-trade then I would be happy to swap my card plus cash.

warranty isnt transferable and will have the hope the original purchaser will help if needed

Associate

My bad. I've seen so many instances of people buying a card at RRP, to scalp the daylights out of to then trade up to a more expensive card. Quite annoying when someone already has a card. Apologies for misinterpreting.

Soldato
My bad. I've seen so many instances of people buying a card at RRP, to scalp the daylights out of to then trade up to a more expensive card. Quite annoying when someone already has a card. Apologies for misinterpreting.

It's sickening. Cards dropped today are already on auction at over 200% MSRP. I couldn't do it, my conscience would eat at me unfortunately.

Associate
It's sickening. Cards dropped today are already on auction at over 200% MSRP. I couldn't do it, my conscience would eat at me unfortunately.
Hate it.

I had the 3060 Ti in my basket this morning but didn’t pull the trigger, as I knew the 3080 was the card for me. I was lucky a drop happened a few mins later, so was able to bag that 3080.

If you had 3090 money, that was slower to move… the add to basket button was available for sometime.

Soldato
Hate it.

I had the 3060 Ti in my basket this morning but didn’t pull the trigger, as I knew the 3080 was the card for me. I was lucky a drop happened a few mins later, so was able to bag that 3080.

If you had 3090 money, that was slower to move… the add to basket button was available for sometime.

I wish I knew, I only saw the 3060 Ti. I'm after a 3070Ti or better. Will see if I can trade up with any members on the forums (if permitted).

Back
Top Bottom