Show Us Your Motors!

Caporegime
I Youtubed it and it seems to take about 10 seconds to get to 60mph, can't imagine it gets better when it gets to a hill given the lack of torque etc either. :p
But as long as it does the job!

Ideal candidate for a remap. Supposedly +33hp +40lb/ft (so realistically maybe 25~hp and 35~lb/ft since the off-the-shelf map places tend to over-estimate) but thats enough to make a hell of a difference.

Just gotta count the days til the powertrain warranty expires I guess. :D

Last edited:
Associate
IMG-20210625-WA0027.jpg

IMG-20210625-WA0026.jpg

Beauty. Looks in really good nick.

Soldato
Thanks guys! It's definitely a heart over head purchase but I love it. It's a proper throw back compared to the 350Z and I'm definitely slower in anything other than a straight line at the mo, but any drive in it is constant smiles.

Very temporarily sitting next to the 350Z - it's very low!

Replacing the grille with something darker is on the list.

True perfection, what an incredible buy!!!!

It’s got some poke, I was quite surprised myself, got 45mpg out of it on a motorway run at nsl. Hella comfy ride.

It's got poke...... as much poke as a soggy banana, if you like that kind of poke :p

Looks really smart though, like the latest Skodas. Seen a a few of the new Enyaq here in Norway and it's a decent look, similar to an X5.

Soldato
True perfection, what an incredible buy!!!!

It's got poke...... as much poke as a soggy banana, if you like that kind of poke :p

Looks really smart though, like the latest Skodas. Seen a a few of the new Enyaq here in Norway and it's a decent look, similar to an X5.

Coming from a Leon Cupra 290 I can tell you the kodiaq won’t win any races but it’s adequate for my needs.

Soldato

:(

Someone just pulled out on me at a roundabout - I was already at their junction when they did, hence the dent in the side of my car rather than me going into them :(

They’ve asked to look into it privately first, so have noted the situation with my insurer. They’ve been extremely cooperative and are happy to go through insurance if it’s mega.

Got graduation coming up in a couple of weeks though :o Hoping to have him back by then

Soldato
That's quite a lot of damage looks like it will need a new door. For that amount of damage I'd personally claim through the other parties insurance as they are going to get a surprise when they get a quote for the repair if dealing with it privately.

Caporegime
If its a write off, most financially appealing option may be to let them write it off, buy it back at salvage for a couple of hundred quid, then buy a red door and get a smart repair done to cover the rest. You might stand to make a few K out of the situation...

Proper job through insurance would be at least a new door skin, possibly full door, and likely the whole side of the car re-painted.

Permabanned
If its a write off, most financially appealing option may be to let them write it off, buy it back at salvage for a couple of hundred quid, then buy a red door and get a smart repair done to cover the rest. You might stand to make a few K out of the situation...

Proper job through insurance would be at least a new door skin, possibly full door, and likely the whole side of the car re-painted.
Damage on the rear quarter is the end. Only looks like a fiesta so the insurance company won't bother.

Back
Top Bottom