• Series S

Votes: 104 11.8%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
I was going to hold off until September to try and bag one but I'm thinking what it was like last year, people might be try and get them earlier for Christmas. Makes sense to grab one now when there doesn't appear to be much of a fight.

I'm still enjoying my PS5 too much and I'd feel bad being that guy that has a Series X sitting still in the box until winter! :D

Was still in stock 20 minutes ago, so I snapped.

Comes tomorrow and it's my Bday so I'm calling it a present to myself :D

Will be a nice surprise for the Mrs :cry:

Associate
After all the pre-release fuss about it's size, I have to say I am shocked at how small it is. I've literally hidden mine down the side of the TV cabinet in the hope the wife won't find it.

Associate
It is a lovely size and incredible really. But it does get hot. I have mine hidden down the side of the arm chair. I only go in that room to game and I have disabled the radiator in there now because when gaming my series X keeps the room quite nice - small room though :)

Caporegime
Can’t get over just how brilliant the 48” CX Oled is on my Xbox.
Can’t get over just how crisp the picture is and now I’m getting used to the size as I found it massive from a 32” lcd screen that I’ve been using for the past 10+ yrs lol.

Man of Honour
Can’t get over just how brilliant the 48” CX Oled is on my Xbox.
Can’t get over just how crisp the picture is and now I’m getting used to the size as I found it massive from a 32” lcd screen that I’ve been using for the past 10+ yrs lol.

Your 65” upgrade is coming soon!

I’m still on a rubbish QLED panel, but my next tv will definitely be OLED.

Soldato
Disappointed that my Microsoft plug and charge battery pack seems to have packed in already, a couple of weeks past the 6 month warranty typically. All had been working fine up until yesterday when it stopped holding charge.

Associate
Disappointed that my Microsoft plug and charge battery pack seems to have packed in already, a couple of weeks past the 6 month warranty typically. All had been working fine up until yesterday when it stopped holding charge.

Got to be at least worth contacting MS, that's pretty bad for it to fail after 6 months.

Back
Top Bottom