• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
battlefield 4 downloading! cheers:eek:
@G-MAN-013, actually just found my COD MW cd and case, while moving stuff around on book shelves! was indeed a classic, cheers:p might have to have a play again, see what you mean about battlefield 4, been playing today and it is very good, much prefer it to V but still like battlefield 1, thanks for the heads-up. Oops looks I sent a message to myself!! @G-MAN-013 will find it:)

Last edited:
Associate
Anyone know why the queue updates and forum updates have become very inconsistent as of late? I'm number 1 in the queue for 3080 eagle and I'm getting very giddy and impatient now :cry: Just a little sniff of an update will suffice!

Associate
Happy to hear this, I was 16th. Had my fingers crossed to get a notification for my birthday coming up but moving at least 10 spaces is good enough :D
You never know mate. Might be just in time. Got my notification yesterday and it was delivered today so a speedy turnaround. I’ll take this moment to say my thanks to @Gibbo and @ScottiB for all their hard work and determination. Also a big thank you to the OCUK team for my haribo too . For everyone else waiting I wish you all the best of luck either finding or waiting for your cards. It’s been a hell of a rollercoaster

Associate
That's true, but having looked into the information Telegram wants from their phone app I decided I was going to wait until prices came down rather than cough all my personal details up into a cloud-based app based in Russia.

Associate
That's true, but having looked into the information Telegram wants from their phone app I decided I was going to wait until prices came down rather than cough all my personal details up into a cloud-based app based in Russia.

Telegram is actually really clean for opsec with end to end encryption, it's just kind of hilarious how if someone joins telegram and has your phone number in their mobile phone's address book they can add you as they please. That's one use I've gotten out of my extra sim, at any rate.

Associate
You can always just use the “PartAlert” Twitter you do get all cards inc EU but it does show when the FE cards drop it’s the same as telegram but it isn’t isolated to just FE

Back
Top Bottom