SCUM The Game - Survival

Soldato
Any tips on food. I'm minus 4k calories and starvation level 4. I'm hoping fishing is straight forward. I'm eating all the berries and mushrooms etc plus grapes. Makes no difference.

I don't think they've sorted nutrition out yet so you can eat raw meat still to boost your intake. Check the latest patches though as I may have missed something.

Associate
Any tips on food. I'm minus 4k calories and starvation level 4. I'm hoping fishing is straight forward. I'm eating all the berries and mushrooms etc plus grapes. Makes no difference.

I just eat stuff for protein, carbs and sugar and take multi vitamins for the other stuff seems to help everything stay in the green oh and drink lots of water!

Associate
If anyone is playing Scum and looking for a server then you're welcome to join us here:

***THE FOREVER PURGE***

✅Server Type = PVP
✅IP: 88.150.145.72:7022
✅UK based server with 50 Slots (When gets full will be raised to 64/70max) and please join Discord here & accept the rules by ticking the box under rules to get a role in discord and open up the rest of the Discord!: https://discord.gg/jHy9hcdpfM
✅Handful of simple rules to follow and has key features as:
✅Three Safe zones for PVP Trades! (Chainsaw for A Fishing rod / Keycard for M16?)
✅Building Restrictions are OFF, but no building in or next to POI-s and no blocking bridges.
✅Mines are allowed, but dont be a jackass just because you can! (Want to create an ambush on the road? Go ahead!)
✅More zombies & stronger! (400+ out and about) ✅No Vehicle Limits! 100+ on Map!
✅Lock Protection Double Damage! (Players&Killbox) To Help keep your Base a little safer!
✅Dark nights! (Short approx 1h, we're on summer time with 11pm sundown & 4am-ish sunrise!)
✅Raid 24/7! (Yes indeed if you want to go raid do it! No waiting for X day when all valuables are buried! PS! Bury yourself some backup!)
✅More Animals and more Birds! But Dont forget to eat those healthy vegetables!
⛔No Botshop! (The fun is in looting, finding stuff not ordering your next M16 or M82 via drone!)
⛔No killfeed! (Want to know who you killed? Go claim that BCU if you dare!)
✅Airdrops every 30minutes! (Just 1 airdrop with 5 minute delay timer).
✅Respawn costs 10-30-75.
✅Squad Size 12
⛔ Welcomepack?You got orange jumpsuit! (Be smart and craft bow&arrows to get going vs puppets)! ✅ NEW SURVIVAL SERVER! Have you got what it takes to Survive⁉️

Soldato
0.8 is out

Radiation is a thing, nuclear power station added. Passed through it and eventually died (had to test it, couldn't resist).

Modular vehicles. Only 1 at the moment, I like the system but it has issues such as the fact that the Push option has changed.
You can't go backwards, if you get stuck on a rock, good luck, may as well abandon the car.
All other vehicles have been removed. Right now it's a pain but the basics are there.

Farming. Not tried it yet but you can grow your own stuff, only 1 plot per flag, not sure how much a plot holds though, think it had several slots. You will need other resources too.

Modular base buildings.
Looking forward to trying this. Has a separate tab so no more standard huts. Limited by people and block elements. You can upgrade them so don't build concrete structures on your twig foundations as they have a stability element.

Banking. You now get a card to use the arms and the bank. When you sell/buy items, you can specify if your want cash or the funds added/removed from your account.
The fame system has changed a bit too.

All in all, its a decent update but still has issues. I spent 30 mins pushing a car with no engine to the trader from the rail yard yesterday as it had no engine (or also had only 2 of 4 doors, 3 of 4 seats but it did have 4 wheels) only to find when I went to buy an engine, the trader didn't have any. I had already put the car on the ramp but with no way to reverse it or push it back, it was now staying put.

The car I found before today had 1 wheel missing but I could drive it, then it flipped, and I ended up in the sea.... sigh.

Back
Top Bottom