Poll: AirPods Max

Will you buy/have you bought AirPods Max?

• Yes

Votes: 25 11.5%
  • No

Votes: 193 88.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
@Feek and also other owners ITT, how are you finding these now? Still happy? I'm sorely tempted but the case is incredibly stupid. Do you guys actually put them in the case after every use or do you just leave them on your desk and let them lose 2 hours of battery life?

Associate
It's on my list. I need to research if these are as good as if not better than the Sony XM3 cans.

For anyone using these as they are wireless are they loud or not as loud as corded variants? How does it compare to Beats Studio, night and day?

Soldato
Just looked on camel camel camel and the lowest they’ve been was 430 but that was in February, have been 550 since until yesterday when they went to 500.

Maybe the camels haven't caught up yet as the price yesterday was 457. I'm not rubbing it in your face - just pointing out that the Airpods Max have fallen below £499 before so if you're in no hurry, they might well drop below that price again.

Soldato
Maybe the camels haven't caught up yet as the price yesterday was 457. I'm not rubbing it in your face - just pointing out that the Airpods Max have fallen below £499 before so if you're in no hurry, they might well drop below that price again.
I'm not in a rush. Need to sell some other stuff to justify buying them first anyway. That's good to know though, thanks.

Back
Top Bottom